Please god, no Armour Abilities.

RampageUK

Armor Lock. I never really had a big problem with it, as I have four tactics for dealing with pooples who use Armor Lock and they hardly ever kill an experienced Spartan like me. The abilities are quite simple and make the game more tactical and more fun. Keep them I say, and come up with some more!

If they include the crappy armour abilities they for some reason put in Halo: Reach, I will go ape ****. **** Jet Packs, Armour Lock, Sprint and ****ty Camo.

I hope 343 will do the right thing and make Halo: 4 more like Halo: 3, 2 and 1!

Please god!

Active camo is idiotic and Armor Lock is either over powered or a deathtrap depending on who is using it. To be honest though, I will be mad if 343i gets rid of any of the others. In my mind Sprint and Evade are two of my best things in Halo right now.

Make armor abilities as pickups in halo 4 and add equipment like in halo 3 like power drain ect and make armor lock an equipment that you pick up and has 1 time use only until you pick it up again. Same with jetpack make it so that when you pick it up you have a limited amount of fuel and once you run out you cant use it until you pick up a new one.

^^^ THIS

I have found that people that do not like AA's simply do not like them cause they cant handle it when someone doesnt die from just spraying bullets at them. These guys do have access to the same AA as everyone else. When someone is using AL on you, then you have to do adjust your plan on the spot to take the guy out. I dont understand why people cant adjust to something new. Dont get me wrong, I dont use AL, typically gets my ass killed. I do use active camo and hologram and do some good with them....but it took some practice. When I play H3, I just go back to the old way of doing things.

WHY WOULD WE WANT TO SIT AND WATCH SOMEONE HIDE IN A SHIELD AND HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO COME OUT... THEN THEY GO BACK INTO IT AND WE WAIT SOME MORE...ALL THESE AA'S DESTROYED HALO AND MAKE THE GAME BLAND AND SLOW. OH NO!!! I AM ONE SHOT... LET ME JUST SPRINT AWAY!!!!!! HALO 4 WILL NOT HAVE AA'S BECAUSE 343 DOES NOT EVEN LIKE THEM AND THIS IS HALO 4... NOT SOME PREQUAL BULL****.

I've played Halo and loved it since 2001. When I played Reach during the beta for the first time, the use of AA was amazing. I remember myself saying -and still telling people today who have never played it- that it feels like combat evolved all over again. Halo is all about freedom and AA give you more freedom than ever before. To me AA are a natural evolution of the gameplay. Hope there are a few people who feel the same way.

Are you serious? I'm glad everyone doesn't think like that. AA's are the dumbest thing ever and Halo1CE feels NOTHING like reach. I'm not sure you have ever played Halo1. Wow what a joke

• Like 1

YOU SHOULD THINK THAT THERE WOULD BE THOSE ARMOUR ABILITIES AND NEW ARMOUR ABILITIES AND THERE CUSTOMIZATION AND MAKE UR OWN ONE THAT WOULD BE COOL :lol: :lol: :lol: MAKE UR OWN WOULD BE SO COOL :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grow up. That bs will never happen, thank god! Darn little kids lol , im getting sick of hearing stupid comments. Get out of fairy tale land and think before you speak.

Go complain on Bungie.net. You're just mad that you can't use them because you're not good enough to cunter them even though it's easy to counter them. You have access to the same abilities and you can use them if you want. So if you think it's cheap, use it.

How about making a valid point and not just calling people dumb because they dont like AA's. Just because we dont like AA's doesn't mean we are bad at reach. Im actually pretty good at reach, its just NOT that fun for me. I would rather play H3 multiplayer.

Active camo is idiotic and Armor Lock is either over powered or a deathtrap depending on who is using it. To be honest though, I will be mad if 343i gets rid of any of the others. In my mind Sprint and Evade are two of my best things in Halo right now.

I agree with the first part about armor lock and camo but I disagree with the rest. Take all AA's out of halo. Ill play cod if I wanna sprint everywhere. It slows halo gameplay down dramatically, even tho you would think the opposite. It just doesn't feel like halo. How about we get halo2 walking speed instead of a button to run away. You know, the old halo games everyone almost ran towards each other to fight and now we have AA's so everyone wants to run away and hide when they get shot. Its not halo and never will be if AA's are involved, no matter how bad you want it to work it just doesn't. It was worth a try for bungie to switch it up but they completely failed when it comes to gameplay online in reach. The only things we need to make halo fun is a gun and a shield that recharges. Its that simple, we dont need these crazy gadgets.

So many people in here complain that AA's are a huge mistake and they ruined halo and an average amount of people on Reach is like 6000. Well, for one its more like 60k a day, you need to look up your stuff before posting it. Anyway, AA's didn't ruin Halo, everyone who says that just hates getting pwned by a noob with armor lock. If you really think about it, the noobs and dumbass's need something to use so they can atleast get 1 frickin kill. If you are good at the game, then you don't ***** to much about the other AA's. Like me, I don't ***** all day and night about Armor lock and how stupid it is, sure I hate it, but I am one of those players that only uses sprint (unless the map calls for something like jetpack) and I use evade if Im an elite. I can kill pretty much anyone in armor lock at one point or another. I don't just sit there and go "Oh shi...he's using armor lock, well I better just stand here and let him EMP me and kill me." Yeah, no I kill the *******. Bungie tried throwing a new idea into the mix, they wouldn't have done it, if people didn't ask for something new with the equipment from H3. People neglect to remember what they wanted in the previous game, now that people have it, they just want to complain. Happens all the time, every game, but with Reach they are complaining about stuff that doesn't need to be argued about. If you were a true Halo fan, you would just wish Halo 4 is a lot better, sure Reach had issues, but it was a pretty well built game and we have all had fun in it at one point or another. If you want Halo 3, then go play it, but if you want the next game to be better, then talk about that instead. There are like 4 AA's we hate them OMGWTFBBQ AA'S ARE A RETARD threads on this site, just deal with it, nothing is gonna change about it. If they decide to do AA's in H4 then its for a good reason.

If your a brony, how could you possibly know what real halo is like? lol

no haloboy is right man its not halo. Halo once was the only game i used to go to when i wanted to "unwind" a game that actually took skill and hardwork, now all these gay AA's make it easier to noobs who dont have what it takes to take someone head on no tricks or nothing, a real challenge not some game of superman. Halo once was the best for being so simple yet aesthetically pleasing in every way, it wasn't about the "new features here and there" it was just a gun or two some grenades, your team mates and a beautiful vista to battle on. They really need to remove AA's.

no haloboy is right man its not halo. Halo once was the only game i used to go to when i wanted to "unwind" a game that actually took skill and hardwork, now all these gay AA's make it easier to noobs who dont have what it takes to take someone head on no tricks or nothing, a real challenge not some game of superman. Halo once was the best for being so simple yet aesthetically pleasing in every way, it wasn't about the "new features here and there" it was just a gun or two some grenades, your team mates and a beautiful vista to battle on. They really need to remove AA's.

Why do they need to remove armour abilities? Armour abilities add more depth to the gameplay. They add another layer of skill on top of the existing gameplay. Sure it may not be much, but it's something that keeps it from being the same exact game as previous entries. I can't really take you seriously if you're going to use "gay" as an insult, so I'd really recommend not doing something as immature as that in the future. It's hard to take anyone seriously if they use "gay" as a way to describe something in a negative way. Armour abilities force you to learn how to adapt to different situations. You must learn how to deal with a sprinting opponent, someone who is jetpacking, someone who uses armour lock, etc. It's no longer just a simple "aim and shoot" game. You now have to deal with opponents who have the ability to run, block, become invisible, send out a doppelganger, reach incredible heights, etc. This, all while shooting and learning how to kill said opponents.

Why do they need to remove armour abilities? Armour abilities add more depth to the gameplay. They add another layer of skill on top of the existing gameplay. Sure it may not be much, but it's something that keeps it from being the same exact game as previous entries. I can't really take you seriously if you're going to use "gay" as an insult, so I'd really recommend not doing something as immature as that in the future. It's hard to take anyone seriously if they use "gay" as a way to describe something in a negative way. Armour abilities force you to learn how to adapt to different situations. You must learn how to deal with a sprinting opponent, someone who is jetpacking, someone who uses armour lock, etc. It's no longer just a simple "aim and shoot" game. You now have to deal with opponents who have the ability to run, block, become invisible, send out a doppelganger, reach incredible heights, etc. This, all while shooting and learning how to kill said opponents.

Mystic, just so you know, I believe the AA's should stay in Reach. Reach is a stand alone game away from the series of Halo, that is a fact. The point is, this discussion is taking place in a Halo 4 forum. The idea is clear that most players of the Halo games do not want the AA's to continue beyond Reach. Personally I truly believe it is a mute point because 343ind. will respect the Halo franchise and it's fans. They have never once given any indication of AA's beyond Reach.

Mystic, just so you know, I believe the AA's should stay in Reach. Reach is a stand alone game away from the series of Halo, that is a fact. The point is, this discussion is taking place in a Halo 4 forum. The idea is clear that most players of the Halo games do not want the AA's to continue beyond Reach. Personally I truly believe it is a mute point because 343ind. will respect the Halo franchise and it's fans. They have never once given any indication of AA's beyond Reach.

They have also not said or given any indication that they will not be in Halo 4, as well. Why do you say that Halo: Reach is a standalone game? What do you even mean by that? That it's not part of the franchise? That it's not part of the main story? I hate to break it to you, but it is. It takes place before Halo: Combat Evolved. It shows what happens before that game takes place. It is a part of the overall Halo story. It's not part of the Master Chief's story, no. But it IS a part of the overall Halo story. It's clear that most don't, how? Have you looked at any polls given to the Halo community? Have you seen a place where millions of Halo fans have voiced their opinion AGAINST armour abilities? I understand wanting the classic Halo feel. I understand wanting to play the exact same flipping game over and over (just like Call of Duty, no?), but Halo needs to evolve. If people continue complaining just because the gameplay changes, even just a tiny bit (like in Reach's case), the series will soon stagnate. I understand that people love the classic Halo feel, but it's played the same exact way ever since Halo 2. Halo: Reach doesn't change things up that much, and yet people go crazy just because of a few minor changes that were made.