MCC Voice Chat not working?

NomadicSoldier

When playing the Master Chief Collection on PC, currently, I can hear people talking, but they cannot hear me. My mic symbol is not showing up on the bottom right corner of the screen in Halo 3 as if I have everyone on mute, and I do not see the talk bubble next to my name when in the matchmaking lobby. Currently, I have the following audio settings:

Voice Chat Channel: All

Push to Talk Voice Chat: Off

Voice Chat Input Device: Microphone (the headset I have plugged in)

Voice Chat Threshold: 0

I have tested my mic in my windows sound settings and it shows that it is working since I see the blue bars moving when I talk. So, the issue seems to be with MCC not picking up my microphone. Does anyone have ideas how I could get my voice chat to work?

• 2 months later...

For anyone who sees this with the same problem, I found my solution. For me, my mic test in my Windows settings was working as I said, but I still was muted. I figured out that I was muted in my audio device settings. Since I use Realtek audio on my Windows PC, I went to the device's settings and unmuted my device after seeing it was muted. Now, I have no problems, and I hope this helps someone else.

Edited by NomadicSoldier