Great great great work. You make my work look like it was done in paint -_-

lol thanks Luke, only time can tell mate so keep going dude... years it took me :)

Nice gallery mate, you have some pretty good work here. Are you on deviantART? :D

If you're not a member of Sig-Labs, feel by to drop by anytime :) I'll not post link in your thread, I wouldn't want to poach... but there is a link for SL on my profile :)

mate some sick work you have, like i was telling a few ppl you've given me inspiration to go out and learn the ways again and get back into it. been a while since i was designing sigs! doing more web design work now :)

ow and yeh i do have devianArt just cant login and cant remember the email I set it up on and I cant access the emails they try sending me to reset my PW :( lucky I have my work backed up on my hard drive so going to start a new account when I get back from the easter break. but yeh need to upload more of my work which ill add here soon just haven't had time :)

we should colab sometime mate? make a sick piece maybe for 343i or something Halo

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

lol thanks Luke, only time can tell mate so keep going dude... years it took me :)

mate some sick work you have, like i was telling a few ppl you've given me inspiration to go out and learn the ways again and get back into it. been a while since i was designing sigs! doing more web design work now :)

ow and yeh i do have devianArt just cant login and cant remember the email I set it up on and I cant access the emails they try sending me to reset my PW :( lucky I have my work backed up on my hard drive so going to start a new account when I get back from the easter break. but yeh need to upload more of my work which ill add here soon just haven't had time :)

we should colab sometime mate? make a sick piece maybe for 343i or something Halo

Good stuff, I look forward to seeing some more of your work :D