Halo 4: BR or DMR

SPARTAN 117

Battle Rifle vs. Designated Marksman Rifle  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather see the BR or DMR in Halo 4?

• Battle Rifle (BR)
    • Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR)
    • Neither?!
    • Both ; )
    • Potent Potables (take that, Trebek!)

Don't get me wrong -- I loved the DMR in Reach, but I think that the final answer will be Battle Rifle in order to retain an accurate as possible timeline, but let's not rule out the possibility of our new friend DMR from making an appearance. Just because Reach fell does not mean that the weapon does not exist. Remember that Reach fell shortly before the events of the original Halo games.

It would be so uncalled for to have the DMR be in H4.. the only game the DMR is in is reach, and reach took place before halo CE let's not forget!!

Oh and PLLEEEAASSEE 343i, not that bloom crap... that just makes the game frustrating...

• Like 1

It would be so uncalled for to have the DMR be in H4.. the only game the DMR is in is reach, and reach took place before halo CE let's not forget!!

Oh and PLLEEEAASSEE 343i, not that bloom crap... that just makes the game frustrating...

I know but that does not necessarily mean that the DMR does not exist in the short time between the fall of Reach and Halo 4. If they wanted to, 343 would make a way to integrate the DMR.

just because it isn't isn't in any other halo games that doesn't mean it's not used in the halo universe, the dmr is still used in the army so it could still be in halo 4. and just if it is i halo 4 that doesn't mean it will have bloom 343I could take bloom out

Anybody that prefers the DMR over the BR obviously never played halo 2 and 3, or they have no hands and are only capable of spamming with their nubs.

The BR is fine...So is the DMR. When used correctly both are effective weapons. I am sure we will make due with whatever we are handed in H4

To be perfectly honest i loved the BR from halo 2 and then hated it in halo 3 so i would have to say i would love to see the DMR back

I see alot of people voting for the BR. Thats because it was an unfair weapon in Halo 3 that they could be "MLG" with.

The DMR takes skill to use. Leave it.