If Chief reveals his face. Who would you want him to look like?

Itz JoshE

I like emotion in games the ending of Reach made me sad and angry so I fought for 2 hours straight before I relised that you had to die.

And I would like it if in maybe Halo 6 the Master Chief is fighting a huge enemy of tough enemy at the end and in the Cutscene Master Chief gets hit in his head and the helmet shatters just showing half his face like his eyes then he goes Godmod and Utterly Destroys the boss.

I like emotion in games the ending of Reach made me sad and angry so I fought for 2 hours straight before I relised that you had to die.

And I would like it if in maybe Halo 6 the Master Chief is fighting a huge enemy of tough enemy at the end and in the Cutscene Master Chief gets hit in his head and the helmet shatters just showing half his face like his eyes then he goes Godmod and Utterly Destroys the boss.

Did you fight for 2 hours? lol, that must of made you a better player.W/hen i watched the death scene(though i'm considerably older) i thought "Wow,what a good way to go" though a lot of my own age group snickered and generally criticized the game down to the atom,none of them could've done better and i hope the best for this installment.

343industries: Oh no! Some fans are starting to want to see chief's face! Should he be black or white???

Frank: If he's black... white people will start hating and sayin that we are racist to the white fans. If he's white, those same people plus others will say it's racism against the black race!

Solution: Make his skin gray. Otherwise... IT'S A TRAP!

But seriously, it is a bit of a tight hole for 343 to be in. What will he look like? What race will he be? What beliefs will he have?

I know, as a child, John was a very tanned white individual... but then again, anything is possible. Just ask Michel Jackson.