Unbelievable!

Tragicon3

I spend hours and hours on ******* end. Leveling up through diamond. And it'd getting ridiculous. I can win 9 games in a ******* row and barely go up, but lose all my progress I've fought hard for for losing one god damn game? How does 1 loss Trump 9 ******* wins. Game is completely trash. 1 and a half + wasted just to lose one ******* game. I'm done playing this stupid ****. Learn to make non broken games, and I promise you I'm not the only one that feels this way

Edited by Tragicon3

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree with you. I've complained about this very same issue multiple times, asked the support via twitter to answer or elaborate on this. Also I've contacted 343 directly to no avail... 

The ranking system/matchmaking system is utterly broken if you ask me.

I've been trying to get to diamond for over three weeks now. When I matchmake against diamond players or sometimes onyx players this is no issue, I can kill and outplay them without problems. but when you then get matchmade with silver / golds, or people leave the game you get de-ranked very easily. Winning games against higher players only gives you 2% progress. 

Again... utterly broken and very frustrating!