Halo Infinite New Features, Weapons, Equipment, etc...

Eminenc3FronT

I would like to have a thread to discuss community wanted new features, weapons, equipment, etc. 

I will start by saying I would to see a new equipment added or a feature added to the boost equipment possibly. I would to see a gravity punch ability added. This would borrow the effect of the gravity hammer. Possibly more gravity splash effect with similar damage profile. See the gif below for an idea of what the animation can be like. 

2163A3C6-126C-43F0-9C75-C75E12AD32BF.gif

• Like 1

I want more colors and customization!
Yeah... I am lazy and bought the Sentinels armor. I think it looks really nice and I don't care about the backstory. I think they were caught cheating or whatever.
But I love the color combination! I want the whole package. And not just a small set. I would also like to have my own customized AI. Who's more active in game.
Being able to choose between first and third person shooter camera. Super speed and super strength for a short period of time. Double jump.
More melee weapons and finishing moves would also be nice.

I like the gravity punch idea, by the way.

Halo Infinite Armor!.png

The game desperately needs more content. The battle pass is too long for what is available at the moment. Everyone agrees that everything is overpriced. After thinking about it the punch should be added to the dash. The dash far underpowered compared to grapple and repulser. The drop shield is as well. I still have high hopes for the future of this game. May just seems too far away to keep most people interested in the meantime. 

I like most of your ideas but the third person idea. Only because it can be used to look around corners  slightly and I’d prefer that not being a thing in halo. I would also like more classic content back. I believe that would have a huge draw. Classic maps even if they are slight re-makes would be very popular I believe. The classic SMG in my opinion is a must and still belongs in this meta. We need something that can beat a sword attack. The SMG or classic shotgun please 343!