ideas for new halo

BLACKWOLF117

Honestly i hope they put in spirit of fire in the next halo . say like Captain James Cutter find a destress becon from the Infinity goes to help. and find the destruction of everything. then send a team in on a recon/recovery mission and run into Master Chief and is the only way out . all in all Old school UNSC helps out old school Spartan.

Halo_Infinite.png

halo1.jpg

Edited by BLACKWOLF117
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

343 Industries need to look back before they move forward. What made 1,2 & 3 so good. I for one always thought searching for energy first aid packs added another dimension to the urgency and skill that auto regeneration totally seems to miss, Campaign mode was brilliantly involved no matter where you were on the ring and it's that which I played into the early hours of the morning, challenged at every step of the way. Graphics may have improved with regards to render quality but graphics alone does not provide for a great game. Incidentally, why were multi explosions removed if grenades were left lying on the floor from a succumbed foe? Alien encounters seem much less menacing these days when compared with CE and rarely raise my blood pressure. The new MC ai which replaced Cortana seems very much strained, unnatural and without the endearing personality it predecessor had. Map driven storyline fails for me, probably due to the lack of fighting intensity, it's actually quite boring at times and adds a level of frustration that is unnecessary, we don't need another Destiny thank you. 343 needs to figure out why the early versions of the franchise were much more successful than the more recent ones and build from that. They don't have reinvent the wheel, more like enhance it with more twists and turns, I actually wonder if they are up to the challenge, something that Microsoft will undoubtedly be also thinking.