Ok so what does every body think about this 69086 Aurora Cygnus thing

Adam91

No just an ancilla. Maybe one that's still around like Mendicant Bias and maybe one with an important task.

Mendicant Bias was most likely the most powerful ancilla the forrunners have ever made.

while i'm not goin to be as enthusiastic as some of you here, the only reason the Gravemind didn't completely corrupt and take over Cortana was because she sealed off a section of herself including the Index, and avoided so much as thinking about it, to the point of near madness, until the Chief found her, and brought her back from the brink. i've read as much myself in the books, as i've read every single book, and played through every single game [cept anniversary >.<] on all difficulties.

and in the Terminals, it's been theorised that it's Mendicant bias, or part of his personality core, trying to make amends for his actions by attempting to help the Chief. reading through the terminals you can see as much in his texts.

now, i'm off to work for 8 hours >.< i'll see how you's go when i'm back.

i argee with you on the gravemind aspect in every way.

now are you talking about who is running the terminals in anniversary and halo 3, or are you talking about AC being a section of Merciant Bias itself???

Mendicant Bias was most likely the most powerful ancilla the forrunners have ever made.

i argee with you on the gravemind aspect in every way.

now are you talking about who is running the terminals in anniversary and halo 3, or are you talking about AC being a section of Merciant Bias itself???

rivalled only by Offensive bias, however Offensive was created solely to slow/halt Mendicant Bias, and wasn't created with the personality aspects.

• Like 1

rivalled only by Offensive bias, however Offensive was created solely to slow/halt Mendicant Bias, and wasn't created with the personality aspects.

yea your right, and you probably know but it wasnt created with personality aspects so it couldn't become corrupted how medicant did.

Started thinking back on the symbol that seems to keep appearing. I believe adam already found the similarities in the first two image but I also found a similar symbol in other images.....

Ancheron e-mail image - 9d90034d.png?t=1333919257

Artifact image -------------- 9d3e13c3.png?t=1333919269

Forerunner Glyph --------- 4e57418b.png?t=1333919267

leaked GI image ----------- 50d8521b.png?t=1333919270

Similarities??? Quite possibly..........

69c0aa68.png?t=1333919244---------------- c074ff2d.png?t=1333919236--------------- ae35d71d.png?t=1333919237--------------- 76de3067.png?t=1333919245

Could be coincidence but I feel the symbol may have some significance. Also remember, images found in GI leak are NOT 100% CONFIRMED!! But it is plausible, lol!! :thumbsup:

Also note the 4 orbs on the Elite's helmet and the "sleeved" armor, also similar material for leg protection and what looks to be a sheathed dagger (possibly Energy dagger) attached to the side of the armor.

Thoughts????

• Like 1

I agree with the all your similarities except for the Elite armor Choot. Good connection though! Alright if that Forerunner symbol is the same as the one that AC's been passing around, according to this:

http://www.halopedian.com/File:TerminalDecoded.jpg

The symbol most closely relates to the symbol for "ᴭ" which is latin from what I've been coming up with on google.

The symbol most closely relates to the symbol for "ᴭ" which is latin from what I've been coming up with on google.

...or if you look at the "W" rotated, it could possibly resemble it as well....

th_a7272b23.png?t=1333942119 ......only difference is the straight line at the top instead of curved....

which is the same symbol in the Forerunner Glyph.....th_ae35d71d.png?t=1333919237.....

Like I said, could just be coincidence. Requested interpretation from AC in SIR....let's hope he bites, lol! :thumbsup:

Started thinking back on the symbol that seems to keep appearing. I believe adam already found the similarities in the first two image but I also found a similar symbol in other images.....

Ancheron e-mail image - [url=

Artifact image -------------- [url=

Forerunner Glyph --------- [url=

leaked GI image ----------- [url=

Similarities??? Quite possibly..........

[url=---------------- [url=--------------- [url=--------------- [url=

Could be coincidence but I feel the symbol may have some significance. Also remember, images found in GI leak are NOT 100% CONFIRMED!! But it is plausible, lol!! :thumbsup:

Also note the 4 orbs on the Elite's helmet and the "sleeved" armor, also similar material for leg protection and what looks to be a sheathed dagger (possibly Energy dagger) attached to the side of the armor.

Thoughts????

excellent find dude i can really see the resemblance, i think theres gonna be an explaination or story behind this symbol but what and who is affiliated with it?, again excellent find choot
  • Like 1

Adam if Frankie says we won't be seeing Flood in Halo then how sure can we be of this 69086 Aurora Cygnus guy???

This makes me question how reliable or real this thing really is and we've been following it for so long now that'd just suck.

What about this??:

a>

do you think hes just saying that so we will be suprised by it like we were in halo ce, i mean with all of this leakage going on, im starting to feel like we'll know everything before it comes out, grr as much as i liked reading the new GI i didnt want that much information

Adam if Frankie says we won't be seeing Flood in Halo then how sure can we be of this 69086 Aurora Cygnus guy???

This makes me question how reliable or real this thing really is and we've been following it for so long now that'd just suck.

What about this??:

[url=

i believe the flood is in no way gone from the halo universe, i believe that that AC is giving secrets beyond halo 4, the flood will definitely show itself again, i think halo 4 is gonna end with a huge cliff hanger (the flood being a follow up from it), i think some of the things AC said wont be a relevance until near the end of halo 4, but will still have relevance for halo 4 itself. In other words AC wont come into play until the conclusive part of the halo 4 story, lets not forget the flood is the sole reason the halo array exists.

Interesting. I don't know if the flood are wise enough to hack though.

the flood hacked all of high charity and broke down cortana and found out all of her information, and this was in very little time. now what if this is a powerful gravemind that is stuck with AC for 1000 of years. even if not that long im sure that if flood are able to enter their interstellar state, they can hack technology including AI's.

from what i got from that review is that AC saw the chief and cortana coming and tried to warn them, but someone stopped it and didnt want them to know if its existance and so in order to do that it needed to take over the facility. eventually this led to AC's takeover where we are now and whoever took over the system is now waiting for john to hit requiem. . . .

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/7906-new-game-informer-confirms-leaked-information/

Here's a link by a member named Krinn3 saying what was stated in the Halo 4 Game Informer article in case no one has read it yet.

The reason I'm posting this here is because he mentions that the planet Chief lands on, Requiem, is not a shield world but it's like a shield world. It's a planet built around a planet to protect it from the blast of the Halo Array. Who else would know how to build anything to protect from the effects of the Halo Array than the Forerunners or Precursors? What if this Installation 10 AC mentioned is the planet Requiem and not a Halo ring?

Could the Didact still be alive here? According to the Halo 3 terminals the Librarian says she is going to take shelter in Mt. Kilimanjaro, which is on Earth, until the Halo Array fired so I'm confused by where Guilty Spark suspects she is but I bet she's alive nonetheless. Possibly on Requiem?

• Like 2

http://www.343indust...ed-information/

Here's a link by a member named Krinn3 saying what was stated in the Halo 4 Game Informer article in case no one has read it yet.

The reason I'm posting this here is because he mentions that the planet Chief lands on, Requiem, is not a shield world but it's like a shield world. It's a planet built around a planet to protect it from the blast of the Halo Array. Who else would know how to build anything to protect from the effects of the Halo Array than the Forerunners or Precursors? What if this Installation 10 AC mentioned is the planet Requiem and not a Halo ring?

Could the Didact still be alive here? According to the Halo 3 terminals the Librarian says she is going to take shelter in Mt. Kilimanjaro, which is on Earth, until the Halo Array fired so I'm confused by where Guilty Spark suspects she is but I bet she's alive nonetheless. Possibly on Requiem?

im still thinking that installation 10 is the greater ark, but it could be requiem

What do you guys think his next clue will involve? I mean what with the Game Informer article out how much else could he really tell us?

the game informer article was really only based on MM subjects but they did give a little on the first mission of the campaign, i think the next archive will come from that thing that had taken over AC