Battle Pass

Kill Face93

Hey 343,

I'm absolutely loving Halo Infinite.  But, please for the love of all things gaming, fix the XP system.  It would be amazing if it was just like Splitgate's battle pass progression.  Being rewarded for medals, kill, scoring, etc.  It kills me when I come home from work and just want to play a few rounds of Tactical Slayer (Swat) and after a few rounds I'm only rewarded 50xp.  Some of the rewards in the pass seem impossible to get unless i played full time with tons of XP boost or actually spending money.  Also, I'm kinda sad that the customization from the start was very minimal.  I remember Halo 3 and Reach had a good chunk of options from the start, with the really badass stuff only unlocked through achievements or rank.  If you guys could just look back on the games past and bring all those wonderful things back, I bet Halo Infinite could be a game of the year title.  Its the little things that make people really enjoy your games