Aztec Asshawk

whats your favourite halo 3 map?

Halo 3 is still such an amazing game all around. What is your favourite map? Construct is definitely mine. Sticks, laser and sword. What more could you ask for?

Ghost Town, i like the looks, but not the playability

It really depends on what I am playing, I guess. Team slayer, I like the "Pit". Ranked Doubles, I like "Citadel". Playing objective I like "Valhalla". If I had to choose one for all game types it would have to be the "Pit".

• Like 1

Valhalla for multiplayer.

Foundry for forge.

Sandbox for forge.

Definitely Guardian. I like this map because of all the 1v1's i've played on this map and won ;). Also because of the ability to move around the map so quickly because of all the jumps that are made possible on this map.

-MaGIIXz

Valhalla, Definition of a Halo map, fun, graphicly SMOOTH, intense slayer matches.

Best forge map...Sandbox, more variety.

For MLG its The Pit. The map is completely balanced and requires a great deal of teamwork, which is why I love playing it.

For big team battle, Standoff is my favorite for the same reasons. No sniper on the map makes for an epic battle for laser and lots of team shotting.

my favorite map on halo 3 is Guardian because of the area, if you know it well, you can lead your team to victory.

oh and Valhalla (: