Why 343 studio's will be BETTER

Darren Stallcup

First of all i just want to make clear that 343 hasnt just stepped into a world they know nothing about. they've helped and partnered up with bungie the whole time they were producing halo and the fact that i have to keep explaining this is annoying. second they know what there doing and i can honestly say from the first look video. Halo 4 will top every halo game out there. let me explaine this. first, when bungie quit on us. yes, i said quit, they lost almost all respect from me and i only give them a little bit becuase they created the game. 343 stepped up to the plate. they knew damn well what it would take and what it will mean. I have faith, but everytime i hear, "oh, 343 is just going to screw it up!". come on, halo is already a great game and it can only get better. you cant judge a book by it's cover. you just cant. Have faith in 343, seriously, who else would you pick? somebody who hasnt contributed to the series let alone the actual game itself now? somebody who dosent do this for a passion, but for a job? HAVE FAITH. bungie was good but my money is on 343.

P.S. if your going to make a covenant sniper rifle. make it the beam rifle not some baby version of the spartan laser.

• Like 2

I agree with you and everyone else. 343i will be great and will pay the closest attention to every aspect of Halo 4 that they could improve.

I do have to say one thing though, I really think Bungie did a great job and stood out from other game developers, (By actually listening to their community and improving their game). This has set an example for 343i and they will continue to follow in Bungie's footsteps until they outgrow them, and hopefully become an even better developer.

-MaGIIXz

• Like 1