Halo 4

azriel

i think that the halo four should start off where halo 3 left off, i mean seriously bungie people were jerks for ending the game like that and the legendary ending had Master chief floating in the ship off to to some dark planet.

i think the planet should be like a forerunner construct, with sentinels, and you know the near end of the halo 3 campaign? well once you kill the oracle the sentinels start to attack you well that should also be on the new planet. also i think that the first mission should start with a video that shows cortana waking chief, and once he is out of the cryo-pod they would make there way to a escape pod and he would shoot out of the ship when it enters the atmosphere. the pod would land right in the middle of a yellow grass field and it would be on fire. the reason for this would be because the ship crashed before chief landed, so once he climbs out of the pod there would be sentinels all around, and you would have to make your way through the field unseen by the sentinels or you can run through blasting them.

well that's what i think the Halo 4 should be like at the beginning

anyone whos read ghosts of onyx should know that the planet in the legendary ending of halo 3 is micro dyson sphere that dr halsey discovered with the remaining spartan IIs and spartan IIIs. I kept waiting for an expansion pack of 3 to 4 missions in which the master chief goes in, meets up with them and then they escape on a forerunner ship similar to the one that the prophet of truth escaped on at the end of halo 2.

Your take on how the game would start sounds pretty cool, but i think its be even more awesome if it starts out with a cutscene of the master chief fighting his way through those sentinels, and then he runs out of ammo so he jumps on top of one of the sentinels and rips off its sentinel beam to use it as a weapon.

Sounds pretty cool, but I'm thinking either another alien race needs to enter, or the brutes need to regroup, but the brutes never really believed in the Great Journey so Idk if they'd be that interested in fighting on after truth is dead..halo 3 was good, but I hated having the Arbiter with you all the time....were the Forerunners humans?

not sure if this is a good idea, but one thing might be a failsafe where all the halo rings attempt to fire, because the ark was destroyed and it might have been the flood. So then halo 4 would be just you and cortana on this forerunner construct, trying to make it to the command room and deactivate the halo's, a bit like halo 1. Only i think this one should be a more machine like planet if it is. Or maybe a two part game? where the first is hijacking a ship from this forerunner planet and using it to get to the halo's, and the second part would be alerting the UNSC and the covenant (the good ones, like the elites and grunts, but not the brutes) about whats happening, and then taking out the halo's

And maybe a few surviving forerunners? IDK just putting ideas out there

anyone whos read ghosts of onyx should know that the planet in the legendary ending of halo 3 is micro dyson sphere that dr halsey discovered with the remaining spartan IIs and spartan IIIs. I kept waiting for an expansion pack of 3 to 4 missions in which the master chief goes in, meets up with them and then they escape on a forerunner ship similar to the one that the prophet of truth escaped on at the end of halo 2.

Your take on how the game would start sounds pretty cool, but i think its be even more awesome if it starts out with a cutscene of the master chief fighting his way through those sentinels, and then he runs out of ammo so he jumps on top of one of the sentinels and rips off its sentinel beam to use it as a weapon.

I have just started Ghost of Onyx and I am very excited about it. I honestly can't wait for Halo 4! I know it will be great!

For one thing, the master chief wouldnt be able to fly straight to earth since his ship is incapable of travel. Secondly the planet looks exactly how Onyx was descrabed as at the end of the book. So, it is most likely that the master chief is going to either A: Rescue Halsey and the rest. B: Join them in their little sactuary and discover all the secrets the fore runners left behind for their 'children.' Rampant Cortana could be the villian in the game as she could take over the sentinels on the planet to try to do what every insane AI does: destroy all life.

did you even beat halo 3, because the way that your talking it sounds like you think that there is more halo's out there but in the end of 3 all the halo constructs are destroyed

who were u tlkin to

i was talking to infinty