Map Idea

Blakbox21

Its pretty advanced, and I would do it, but I dont know how to.

My idea is it would be very similar to speed halo, except on a flat surface, scoring every time you reach the teleporter at the end that sends you back to the beginning. Zombies would spawn on an overhang on the sides where they cannot get downt to the humans with four frag grenades and limited ammo on a concussion rifle. Their goal is to knock the humans off of their mongeese (and yes, that is an acceptable form of the plural) and kill them before they reach the teleporter at the end and score. An armoring device like this (http://halo.xbox.com...e-Tutorial.aspx) could be set up to protect one or both people that ride on a mongoose. The humans would have assualt rifles with bottomless clip, or needlers with unlimited ammo. This way, if two of the humans share a mongoose, the spartan on back could shoot zombies for bonus points (Each pass through the teleporter would score 5 points, and kills on zombies would earn 1 point. If a zombie were to kill a human, it would be worth from 3 to 5 points, depending how easy it is.). Obstacles could and probably should be placed along the track to possibly cause mongoose rollovers and de-armorization. If possible, the last man standing should be teleported back to the beginning and given a stronger vehicle such as a warthog or revenant. He should also have significant overshields. If a player was to flip and eject from a vehicle, a teleporter should be put in place to transport them back to the beginning or into a kill ball or other place to kill them, therefore making them a zombie.

I know its complicated. It just came to me as a thought. If someone (anyone really) were to complete it, please include my gamertag (which is also my username) in the description. :thumbsup:

Happy Forging,

Blakbox21

In advance I want to say I'm sorry that I don't have good news; I may be wrong but I'm almost positive that you can't assimilate one type of scoring with another (i.e. flag caps & kills, checkpoints & oddball time). I can check to see if you can make scoring checkpoints and kills interchangeable but I don't think it works. Maybe try to find a way around this, I know that it's kind of the point of your gametype/map but you might have to find an alternative method to scoring it. Sorry, this sounds like a great idea but I don't know if it will work right.