Reason 343 is going to fail

Strayphe

Jetpack,perks, and lame mp map designs, nobody wants to see campain crap in mp. Make maps like halo 3 mlg maps linear and complete. Jetpacks ruin everything about mp gameplay what is the point about holding down and setting up on maps jetpacks = fail. Perks really ur kidding right stop trying so hard to make ur game like everyone elses.. there all ****ty games the people who played halo 2 and 3 dont want to play some **** remake of halo reach... worst game ever.. eats chowdown is better then reach. All im saying is ur ruining the game that halo 2 and 3 players loved good job.. idiots.. hopfully 343 industrys replys bc i would love to hear how dumb u guys are and how ****ty this game actually is going to turn out.. 343 =fail.

• Like 1

There is no evidence of jet packs in Halo 4. The only ability that we can actually confirm to be in the game is "Sprint". It does not mean armour abilities are returning, and could just be a basic feature that everyone has at all time. 343i has stated that they never used the term "perks" to describe the systems they're using. They've also said that everything will be directly related to you being a Spartan IV, and that the systems they're implementing will not simply be mirror images of what you see in other shooters. They're not going to simply take a feature another game uses and just slap it into Halo 4. And really? "****ty" games? Is that why they get great reviews and have lots of people that play them on a daily basis? They're doing something right, otherwise people wouldn't be spending their time online in their multiplayer.

Have you seen any of the maps in their entirety? Have you played on them to see how they play? No, you have not. You have no idea how the maps are going to play, or how well or poorly they're designed. 343i has already said that they're not just taking spaces from the campaign and placing them into multiplayer. They're building multiplayer maps from scratch and with competitive play in mind.

Halo: Reach is far from the worst game ever. I could name quite a few games that are miles worse than Halo: Reach. It's, at the very least a good game. At the best, it's a fantastic game.

Who on Earth do you think you are insulting the new Halo developers? You have absolutely no legitimate reasons to dislike them or to be showing them such disrespect. They're not dumb. They're quite intelligent and know what they're doing. They're doing their best to make sure that whatever changes there are improve upon the experience and are balanced. They're taking lessons from the successes and failures of past Halo games, and keeping those things in mind while they develop Halo 4. Have you played Halo 4? Have you seen any final gameplay or tested the game in it's near final or final state? No, you have not. You have absolutely no idea how Halo 4 is going to turn out. Until you've played the final product and seen all it has to offer, you cannot offer an honest, well informed opinion on it's overall quality. This isn't their official website by the way. The official website is http://www.halo.xbox.com .

If you plan on going there to voice your opinion, here are a few tips.

• Use proper grammar.
  • Refrain from insulting 343 Industries, or anyone for that matter.
  • Make sure that you've checked whatever information you come across for authenticity.
  • Don't take things out of context, and don't believe every rumour that you hear.
  • Show some respect.

Your OP makes you seem very rude, by the way.

• Like 7

It's really impossible to say anything about 343 at this point, but as far as I'm concerned, they're just fans like us who know a little bit more about making games than we do and are lucky enough to get a chance to be a part of the Halo franchise. They want this game to be the best as it can be just as much, if not more than any of us. Remember, nobody made them make Halo 4, and even the fact that they care enough to spend years working on it is reason enough for me (and you) to support them. Hey, if the game does stink, then were not in any worse a position than we were before.

Good luck 343, and thanks for keeping Halo alive (I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't)

-A dedicated fan, since I could say "Halo"

• Like 3

Actually dude if you've seen the First Look video even with sprint and thruster the game looks close to Halo 3 multiplayer. I mean obviously you haven't seen it or you wouldn't have thought there'd be campaign based multiplayer maps. 343 will succeed because they listen to their community, if you've played the title update for Reach you'll notice reticule bloom was taken out of a few playlists if that's what was bothering you and sprint is out of MLG. You can't judge the game months before it comes out.

Jetpack,perks, and lame mp map designs, nobody wants to see campain crap in mp. Make maps like halo 3 mlg maps linear and complete. Jetpacks ruin everything about mp gameplay what is the point about holding down and setting up on maps jetpacks = fail. Perks really ur kidding right stop trying so hard to make ur game like everyone elses.. there all ****ty games the people who played halo 2 and 3 dont want to play some **** remake of halo reach... worst game ever.. eats chowdown is better then reach. All im saying is ur ruining the game that halo 2 and 3 players loved good job.. idiots.. hopfully 343 industrys replys bc i would love to hear how dumb u guys are and how ****ty this game actually is going to turn out.. 343 =fail.

Does anyone else smell troll? :question:

Strayphe, you're either way behind on the Halo 4 news, or you're barking up the wrong tree. I'd reiterate what Ms Mystic said, but she has a way with words that I don't think I can top right now.

Twam bless you. :heart:

• Like 1

Well first of all, This isn't an actual 343 Industries site. Its a fan made site.

Second of all, You really must be behind on your Halo 4 news. Cause over half of that isn't even close to what has been said about Halo 4.

Thirdly and lastly, Try to show some respect. Show it not only to members, but also to 343 Industries.

I hope you learn from this experience.

• Like 1

First of all: How do you know jetpacks are going to be in the game

Second: How do you know how the game is going to turn out there has only been a 5 min footage

Third: They said the MP maps where completely build from scratch and not recycled campaign maps (like in reach)

Fourth: They said the perks where not like on the CoD games (I think your narrow sized thinking capacity was refering to)

Fifth: This in not the site of 343i this is just a community forum (please get off and get your whiny @$$ somewhere else)

Sixth: Why do your kind of haters always want a halo 3-ish kind of game... lets suppose they would make a halo 3-ish game I bet you would start complaining about the lack of change.

(are you still reading this?)

Seventh: Have you seen what they did to the halo CE remake I wouldnt call that a fail

oh dude your pulling **** out your ass. None of this has even been announced yet. Ic you watch the vidoc, they say all multiplayer maps are build from scratch, and not taken from campaign.

Did you even listen to the halo 4 reveal video? they said they WON'T be making maps based off the campaign because they dont like the idea of recycling maps.... and looking at the video I think the maps they have shown so far look pretty damn good

You shouldnt jump to conclusions and start flashing the 'your guna fail' card until you know the full story and know more about the game, Thats like if I went onto the rockstar forums and said Rockstar are ******* up GTA V

you need to pay attention to the vidoc a little more before you bust out a rage like this at 343, we almost know nothing of the game yet. Only one video of gameplay, do you really think thats enough to decide whether or not the game is going to fail? I agree with your opinions on gameplay, but not with your accusations of 343 doing a bad job.

I'm getting tired of new people coming in and immedietly posting about how bad AAs are. Come on people read a little.

This is a forum. That's what forums are for, to voice your opinion. Isn't it kind of funny that most people on this sit complain about AAs? Maybe that's saying something.

Spoken like a true camper.

• Like 1

I know your concern about a different company making halo 4, but cant judge on them now because its not even playable yet and not enough information to judge a pawn it. Im sorry but before you say anything, wait until game comes out or all information THAT are facts get released.

You realize your beyond ignorant right? Perks were never confirmed maps are TOTALLY being designed AWAY from the campaign and your another one who whines about armor abilities because your always bested by someone with a jetpack arent you? Do us a favor and try and CONTRIBUTE to the community instead of being a griefer

whats the point of even investing your time to insult something that has not been confirmed or even done any research and is backing up all there information from rumors and lies.

Right? We don't even know everything about the game, and people already making assumptions.

thank you soo much for this post i made my account only to help make this game a better remake of halo 2 and 3 - halo reach almost ruined this franchis it needs to be as much like halo 3 as possible