The Perfect Ingredient List for Halo 4. VOTE on what you would like

Narcadia

Vote on what you guys want and don't want in the game. Expand on or add ideas in a reply. Details are bellow questions  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Minor Additions

• Armor Customization
    • Bright, visual lighting
    • Equipment (like Halo 3, not like Reach)
    • Halo 3 like grenades (the ones in Reach were way too powerful)
    • New Vehicles
  2. 2. Major Additions

• More Custom games like Halo 3
    • Forge 3.0
    • Firefight
    • Halo 2 style music
    • Halo 3 Style Multiplayer
  3. 3. Don't add

• Armor abilities
    • Reticle bloom
    • The DMR (the new BR id all we need)
    • Health

ADD:

1. The Minor
  • Armor customization (preferably more than what Reach had) and armor color: Primary, Secondary AND armor detail
  • Bright, Very visual lighting like in Halo 3
  • Equipment, they were much more balanced than armor abilities
  • Halo 3 grenades, the ones in Reach were way too powerful
  • New vehicles, a flyable Pelican or other new vehicles would be cool
  • Some of the old Halo 3 Maps like Guardian, The Pitt, and Valhalla

2. The Major
  • More customs games like in Halo 3, customs were what kept Halo 3 great for such a long time
  • Forge, bring back the forge heavens that were Foundry and Sandbox, and I would like to see decorative objects like in H3 and not just structural
  • Firefight, gameplay and maps like in ODST, custom options like in Reach
  • IMPORTANT: The music chanting in Halo 2, H2 music captivating and perfectly conveyed the epic struggle over Halo. I remember the first Halo I ever played (Halo 2) At the main menu listening this track play () I didn't even need to play, I knew this was going to be something great
  • Multiplayer just like Halo 3, not the randomness of Reach

DON'T ADD:

• Any armor abilities EXCEPT sprint
  • Reticle bloom
  • The DMR (the new BR is all we need)
  • Health

i dont get why you say grenades in reach are overpowered.. takes 2 frags to kill someone even when they are standing right on top of the first, and plasma grenades you have to pretty much stick someone or have them run right overtop of it to kill them, then other 2 halo 3 grenades (the incindiary and spike) kill pretty fast...

also, can you expand on the whole armor customization thing?

i dont get why you say grenades in reach are overpowered.. takes 2 frags to kill someone even when they are standing right on top of the first, and plasma grenades you have to pretty much stick someone or have them run right overtop of it to kill them, then other 2 halo 3 grenades (the incindiary and spike) kill pretty fast...

also, can you expand on the whole armor customization thing?

You're right, It takes two frag to fully kill someone. However one frag will fully deplete someone's shields and health and if they get hit with another one with anything less than 100% shield even, if they have 90%, they're a goner

When a say armor customization, I would like to able to change both wrist and thighs and then add different types of utilities not just to those places, but say add a grenade belt around my waist, little packets of ammo on my shoulder, put a knife on the side of my calf or my arm. Instead have preset helmet attachments and buying them in order maybe you can buy a helmet then chose for various attachments.

They could also have separate colors for armor permutation. For example, white shoulders, a red helmet and a grey body.

true that, dont fix what isn't broken.

:o But we also don't want Halo to be guilty of the same thing CoD has been accused of: being the same game in a different skin. :no

We want the "feel" of multiplayer to remain the same, but we also want to see innovations that add to that feeling. Otherwise, we can all just go back to H3 multiplayer if that's what we want (until they shut us down, anyway).

I'd much prefer to see an updated halo 3 multiplier than another Reach.

I'll be happy if

1) Regenerating health makes a return ( And so it should as Halo 4 is carrying on from halo 3, where-as Reach was before HaloCE If I understand it correctly)

2) The BR is back, Three shot bursts and takes 4 shots to kill someone, Not bothered if the DMR is in Halo 4 providing its not as powerful (Used like a sniper in Reach as its so effective at long range)

3) A Proper Ranking system, involving numbers (or symbols like Halo 2's 44+ levels), I'd personally like the Arena in Reach if you had a 1-50 rank and there was more incentive to Win.

4) A more strict Ban-hammer for Derankers and Boosters, people seemed to have gotten away with it far to much in Halo 3.

5) I hope they include Classics from previous Halo's like Turf from Halo 2, Narrows, the Pit, and guardian from Halo 3 and perhaps Hang 'em High from Halo CE.

Bit of a long and optimistic wish list but I'd be sooo happy :)