flag juggling needs to be brought back!

Pink Lemonade

I have always loved halo CTF, it makes you and your team work as team more than any other playlist. I always felt so amazing to skillfully juggle a flag around corners and dodge my attackers, and sometimes even drop the flag and kill my attacker with a power weapon. Flag juggling brought skill into flag running and made it more interesting, it needs to be brought back. Some people only wined about it because the voice actor who said"flag dropped" and "flag taken" wouldn't shut up and he annoyed the crap out of them. Ranked Team objective needs to be brought back as well, IDK why bungie took out that amazing playlist but it really pissed me off when they did, it was one of my high 40's. I honestly see no good reason not do bring this stuff back so 343 please be reasonable.

Personally. I'm not a fan of juggling. I take a unused route to capture the flag. I don't like going "HEY EVERYBODY I"M OVER HERE WITH YOUR FLAG..HER HER HER" Haha I guess Jugglers are going to Juggle and haters are gonna hate.

But Ya I agree with Pink. They need to bring that back.

I wouldnt like to see it return (not just because of the voice actor). I hate it when people exploit a glitch and I see this as some kind of a glitch... Just change the gametype to a 100% moving speed with flag.

• Like 1

Personally. I'm not a fan of juggling. I take a unused route to capture the flag. I don't like going "HEY EVERYBODY I"M OVER HERE WITH YOUR FLAG..HER HER HER" Haha I guess Jugglers are going to Juggle and haters are gonna hate.

But Ya I agree with Pink. They need to bring that back.

well thats why you juggle when you know you can get away with it, you can announce to the other team where you are when they are too far away or can see you. Use your head and play smart, dynamic gameplay up to H3 standards can make flag a lot better because it allows more strategy for OBJ.

I wouldnt like to see it return (not just because of the voice actor). I hate it when people exploit a glitch and I see this as some kind of a glitch... Just change the gametype to a 100% moving speed with flag.

it isn't a glitch.............. if it was a glitch it would of been fixed because it's kinda obvious you can do it and bungie would of easily noticed, but it wasn't an official mechanic of the game either. And i dont think your getting my point about the need for juggling, i want it back because it made running the flag take skill and strategy which makes flag a lot more fun.

If flag people moved at full speed then there would be no downside to holding it really (besides not being able to shoot). If someone is juggling the flag then they are practically telegraphing their location to the other team constantly and thus they constantly have a bullseye on their back. If they choose to not juggle it and go all sneaky snake with it then they have to be careful about when and where to take the flag since they know the other team will be looking everywhere since they can't move too quickly.

• Like 1

If flag people moved at full speed then there would be no downside to holding it really (besides not being able to shoot). If someone is juggling the flag then they are practically telegraphing their location to the other team constantly and thus they constantly have a bullseye on their back. If they choose to not juggle it and go all sneaky snake with it then they have to be careful about when and where to take the flag since they know the other team will be looking everywhere since they can't move too quickly.

Exactly