My 1000th post: A Milestone to Remember

FIREN4

I've been in this forum for quite a while, and I love it. It's been a funny, informative, and overall---epic as a forum. I've met many members, and I know them pretty well. I've become friends with many members, and I'll tell you we ARE good friends. I'm met some trolls, some people who just don't respect me, it was either a ban to them or we got over it. I knew the day would eventually come for me to make this post, and I honestly never knew it'd be today. Members, I could go on and on about how I enjoy this forum and community, and my experiences, but I'll let 'ya be on your way. Now, I'd just like to, ya'know, say some stuff about a few members :). Here's a few:

ZB-85: He greets me, makes me feel happy when I'm down, and is just a real nice and caring member. I really appreciate how he's always a nice person. You're a true friend and if anybody dislikes you for any way you are, they're a loser.

Donut: He's a real fun and funny member whom I enjoy. He's usually in the shoutbox and is what some people say, a member who keeps the heartbeat of this forum going. Donut, you're real nice, and don't stop being cool

Absolute Dog: AD has always been a nice forum member to me. And many others as well. From the minute he first posted in my "Introductions" thread I knew we'd have an interesting "friendship". AD you're a real helper to this forum and I appreciate your care and welfare to both me and many other members in this forum

Ms. Mystic: You're almost like a second AD. Caring, helpful, and just a true member to this forum. You make threads saying how this is a flaw in the community, you don't take no flame or trolls, you like to keep things in order and yet still be a funny, nice member. Mystic, you're awesome and I could practically say I look up to you.

Luke: An awesome, playful member I'd never regret meeting. You're the most funniest member here next to Donut. You live on in your awesomeness and I hope we have a great friendship.

Spectral Jester: You're a devoted member, keeping the world and forum safe from evil-doers. You're constantly on guard, you give us updates on Xbox news, and you post some interesting stuff while still being awesome and funny. You're a devoted member just like many others here. :)

Please some members, don't feel bad if you weren't mentioned. There are MANY of you who'd I put up here but I can't make it TOO big right? All of you have made my stay here fantastic and I don't hope on leaving any time soon. All of you keep being awesome...wait, how many times have I said "awesome", like 12 already? Maybe something else, all of you keep being cool, nice, friendly, epic, (the list goes on) members.

Well this concludes my 1000th post. -Sigh- That took long, but pretty good for a first "public speech" eh? What'll happen next though besides this milestone, I'll become a Community Moderator? Heh, only time can tell.

P.S. :D

• Like 6

Congrats on this milestone FIREN4... I knew you could make it. :thumbsup: you did great

Darn it...stupid max positive input quota... (mutters under breath) Hey I'd give you a like right now buddy, but I've reached my max quota for positive "likes" for the day. :(

Thanks to all, guys. I'm pretty sure I could reach 2000 posts. Don't count on it though :D. However, I noticed some pretty interesting comments. I'll give my responses:

Bansky: I hope to also get to know you better, all it takes is time. :)

Quantum: I feel your pain, I'm not very mentioned either. But like I said, there are many others I'd mention, but It was late at night; I was tired as crap; and I wanted to make this snappy

Kill the King: I know that's not true, right? There's always that one person(s). But what you said right there, I was thinking about when I posted. I was like, "Some members might feel sad or neglected, but....hmmm". I was truly concerned about that however in the end, I decided on this because this is how everybody usually does it.

Mr.Biggles: (My response to you is basically what I said to Quantum)

To everyone else you have a sincere thanks from me :). I appreciate all these thanks and can't wait to see if you all might reach 1000 posts.