Custom load outs, Good or Bad?

StuntedJet

I honestly think that 343 is taking a turn in the wring direction by letting people pick custom loadouts. There will always be that one guy who gets the cheapest combo like br sniper with plasma nades. 343 would probably limit the combinations that you can have but I don't like the idea. Leave your ideas in the reply section below.

I think if I'm not mistaken. There will be a sense of control with custom loadouts. Nothing major like automatic spawn with power weapons that can excel ones team dramatically at the beginning of a map.

I like the idea of custom loadouts. Not comparing gears of war with this but it will sort of be like that except with our start up weapons. BR, AR, Pistol maybe and we get to choose to go into battle with that. Customizable yet not OP'd in any way.

Just assume 343i knows what they are doing with that custom stuff. I trust it.

I trust 343i to make the right desicion. I doubt they would do anything so rash as allowing people to spawn with a sniper and plasmas. I think that they may implement something to do with credits, or points, and you have a certain amount of points and you can choose what to spawn with, eg

Battle rifle/Plasma Pistol

Assault Rifle/Magnum

2 Nades/1 Plasma

I trust 343i to make the right desicion. I doubt they would do anything so rash as allowing people to spawn with a sniper and plasmas. I think that they may implement something to do with credits, or points, and you have a certain amount of points and you can choose what to spawn with, eg

Battle rifle/Plasma Pistol

Assault Rifle/Magnum

2 Nades/1 Plasma

Battle rifle + plasma pistol = prod combo..and that's bad and annoying. It's kinda OP'd. Exactly what i don't want..everyone running around spamming plasmapistol then switching over to BR for headshot.. I hope it really isn't going to be like that. Pick up the plasma pistol or whatever instead..

It's pretty obvious 343 will control the loadouts you will get, considering it worked well in Reach. And if they did allow for limited customization, then it would probably be for things like, assault rifle or BR. Nothing as drastic as rockets and snipers at spawning would ever happen.

The extend of loadout customization will most likely be something like choosing what mid-long range weapon you want (or maybe just a primary weapon in general), a sidearm, and what armor ability to use. They wouldn't be dumb enough to let us choose power weapons.

Or maybe we all can wait until actual information about it comes out before people decide whether they like it or not.

Custom loadouts should only be available through custom games and special playlists, if they are implemented into the standard game it will cause more bad than good because it's makes it too similar to other games that aren't halo. Games developers need to stop changing there games with ideas that are not unique, if i wanted loadouts i would play battlefield or cod. The only good things can see coming out of loadouts is player made gametypes in custom games.

I am really hoping they trash the custom loadouts for Halo 4. One of the things that made Halo 3 (and 2) different from COD and Battlefield was the lack of custom loadouts.

That's what I was talking with a few of my friends with, not being able to choose weapons and AAs made Halo special and unique. With all of this customization people will think Halo is copying other fps games, custom armor is good enough for me.