Halo 4: How it will play out: Sword and Shield

Bubonic Blood

I'm confused, is this leaked infomation about the first level or something? Or is it a story that you made up and the pictures you drew them yourself about how you think the first level will play out? Anyway, awesome video very very creative and I loved watching it! Good work! Keep it up!!!

very interesting ,this guy must have a lot of INSIDE Sources to have this kind of information

Well done for finding :D

I'm confused, is this leaked infomation about the first level or something? Or is it a story that you made up and the pictures you drew them yourself about how you think the first level will play out? Anyway, awesome video very very creative and I loved watching it! Good work! Keep it up!!!

very interesting ,this guy must have a lot of INSIDE Sources to have this kind of information

Well done for finding :D

Well, I'm never sure of the information that I gather, but it to me, seems like a very detailed description of the beginning of the first level. Thankyou guys for the reply comments though, I appreciate them, really.