bungies ban

carpedieum

I love the way people who have been banned/reset not come here saying the ban was unfair.

What was so unfair, the fact you cheated, and got caught? or the fact the banhammer put you back down to recruit?

You earned cR unfairly and that you didnt deserve, if you do not wish to participate in the game, then switch off your xbox, dont go into a firefight game and then go to bed.

I dont get into a game with people and say wow they are a forerunner, most of the ime I think wow there a forerunner, they should realy go ooutside..

Keep your rank by playing the game its as simple as that

Yeah I'm with most of the guys here as well, cheaters and AFKs should be banned and got what they deserved. Can't understand the fun in just getting credits to reach the daily limit and ultimately get the highest rank. It makes no sense.

In fact, i think 343 should bring in more serious counter measures against frequent quiters. For example, in matchmaking it should put the quiters and the betraying noobs on the same team, so they get a taste of their own medicine. Or even lose Cr, I'm down for it. Enough is enough.

I have a question about AFKers in firefight. What exactly do they do for the 4/5 hours they are AFKing? because if you continually kill them they do fire at you from time to time, or join in at the bonus round.

They should be banned from the playlist entirely.

And AFKers in Matchmaking, should be banned permanently

do you thing that 343i should lift the rank reset that bungie placed on some players? i think that the reset was a little unfair and that they should have just remove the rank that players earned while afk'ing?

bungie gave out honest bans. 343 knows that

Honest answer no!

They cheated(exploited the game) to earn credits without playing, they got caught, they got reset.

Dont have sympathy witha nyone that got reset (includes a friend of mine who got reset for AFKing)

I agree 100%. if you lift the ban on these players, there's nothing to stop them from doing it again. Learn your lesson the first time and stop playing stupid.

do you thing that 343i should lift the rank reset that bungie placed on some players? i think that the reset was a little unfair and that they should have just remove the rank that players earned while afk'ing?

Absolutely not. I also think that 343 should take a look at how they can credit ban and/or demote the rank of "players" that continously AFK. I run into these aholes all the time. I don't know why I care and I should just go ahead and play my game but they really infuriate me. I have recently had a spree of rage quitting and that is not good for my stats. I think I will begin to just ignore them since they seem not only to be proliferating but also not going away. Just my thoughts.