how about to make halo 4 to be a fast paced fps game ?

meloncrashed

Why not make halo 4 to be a quake style fps game? quake style is the most challenge! Spartans need challenge! Quake style is too hard to some player. OK, there could be two modes with halo 4. Mode 1 with system like reach is for nomal player. mode 2 has fast paced system for real spartans. Halo need a more challenge system.

t

It has been stated in an interview that Halo 4 is to be faster than what we're normally used to in a Halo game. I'm personally excited to see just how that plays out, though I hope it doesn't mean that things like our health and shields will be significantly lowered to allow for this faster pace.

It has been stated in an interview that Halo 4 is to be faster than what we're normally used to in a Halo game. I'm personally excited to see just how that plays out, though I hope it doesn't mean that things like our health and shields will be significantly lowered to allow for this faster pace.

I did not see a health system, HOPE to god, there isn't one. Should be like Halo 3, depend on your shields, not your health. Glad it's faster too.

I did not see a health system, HOPE to god, there isn't one. Should be like Halo 3, depend on your shields, not your health. Glad it's faster too.

Well we had health in every Halo game. You might not have seen it, but we did have health in Halo 2 and Halo 3. There just wasn't any way of seeing it, or any need to. I think that it recharged as well over time, just like your shields. However all that I meant was that I just hope that they don't significantly reduce the number of shots ours shield and health can take before we die, just to increase the pace of the game. I'd rather see them do something with other things in the game to accomplish this.

There most likely won't be a health system considering Mjolnir armor is suppose to UPgrade and as for invisible health systems in halo 2-3, it didn't appear because there wasn't really a need for it to appear considering the health regenerated so fast after the shields were taken down and what not. As for quake style gameplay, I couldn't ever wish for something like that. Fast paced gameplay is for quake, and call of duty. Halo is what it is, maybe it could give us more of a rush, but fast paced gameplay isn't really fun for your typical halo player, hence the reason you see halo vs cod fanboys go at it all the time.

I don't want it to be fast paced like CoD, I'd want it to be between Halo 3 and Halo Reach

This is about what i'm looking for. However I don't think halo can be compared to COD in terms of being fast. Due to the fact that you can kill someone in COD before they notice without having to have a shotgun or energy sword.

I do miss the speed from Halo 3 but there were a couple of aspects in Halo Reach that I liked. I am waiting to see how this new "quick" style of play works with assassinations.

Quake gameplay? Oh no. I like fast gameplay. Not like super fast gameplay but Reach-fast gameplay.

not everyone like quake style. but quake series have a special complex movement system with skills hard to master. This system is a gene of quake series. Once you master the system, you'll be a quaker, and a gene of quake will be transplanted in your body. you will never forget quake

maybe halo series should build a system like this. It should be balance, challenge and unlimited.

it's too bad to hear perks will appear in halo 4. halo fans like spending time to refresh perks? This is halo series not diablo series. I like to spend time to improve reaction, aim skill, movement skill not to be refreshing machine.

I think to make halo more fast paced, they need smaller maps

Smaller Maps = Less Space = More kills = Faster Games.

I hadn't thought that they might do this. It's a great idea.

Compare how fast a game of headquarters is on Shipment on CoD 4 to Wasteland on MW2. And it's all because of map size.

This is about what i'm looking for. However I don't think halo can be compared to COD in terms of being fast. Due to the fact that you can kill someone in COD before they notice without having to have a shotgun or energy sword.

I do miss the speed from Halo 3 but there were a couple of aspects in Halo Reach that I liked. I am waiting to see how this new "quick" style of play works with assassinations.

I wasn't comparing Halo to CoD, I was clearly stating I don't want Halo to be fast paced like CoD, by stating me comparing Halo to CoD reguardless of the subject, it's like you're asking for an arguement. I was stating how fast I'd like the next Halo by looking at the different speeds between each game, not comparing. Hell, if I said a game other than CoD I bet you would've said different or wouldn't have commented back at me at all. I find it annoying when someone says " Don't compare CoD to Halo" in situations that clearly don't drive in that direction.

I don't want where every place has enemies, I want certain areas that you can have breaks and explore the scenery before heading back into the same boring battles like gears of war 3, it was the same thing over and over

If you want to explore the scenery go into forge and do it. Multiplayer is all about killing the enemy team before they kill you. If it gets boring then take a break.

First of all, halo 2 was much more fast paced than halo 3, because of Double shotting, BxR, BxB, and the size of the competitive maps. Maps like midship, lockout, and warlock provided quick action. In halo 3, many of the maps were too big and I felt it was a little slower than halo 3.

I think to make halo more fast paced, they need smaller maps

Smaller Maps = Less Space = More kills = Faster Games.

Unfortunately for people who like smaller maps, the average map size seems like it has been increasing with each halo game. Hopefully by focusing on competitive map design Halo 4 will reverse this trend.