Popular Mods list.

Bubonic Blood

Okay, talking to my friend TwinReaper a while ago about the modding community, it's understood that they want in on Halo games without having to deal with the trouble of being banned and what not. I have just figured out a way for 343 to have mods be used in their game without bothering matchmaking, and it will obviously increase the replay value of the game. Since the beginning of gaming history, video games with a modding community seems to last a very long time, just look at halo CE or the elder scrolls games, or even Garrys mod.

I think, like the "most downloaded" list, there should be a "most downloaded mods" list. That can only be used for custom games aslong as they do not have copyrighted content AND cannot affect MM and they have to be approved by officials at 343, which means there will not be thousands of mods in the first day, but hey, it's better than nothing.

The way players would contact 343 officials to get their personal mod out there and free to download is that they must go to this website, go to something like a drop box where their file is examined and after a few weeks, it can be uploaded to halo 4 by 343I.

To activated these mods, players must be in their own custom games lobby, and go to a list in the options menu, where they must check the boxes of which mods they do or don't want to use.

Plus, players will not be able to use their own mods in other people's custom games lobbies..

Modders will finally be able to have some effect in Halo 4 and players will always have something new.

And if a player is found using content that hasn't been approved by 343, by the power of grey skull, ban his ass.

Thus giving the game more replay value, besides, everyone wants to do crazy things in Halo 4.

I was always heavily into modding in H3, and i can tell you now, if they were to allow it, there is a vast majority of people that would be

able to get past the confines of custom games and into matchmaking, and as usual would spread like wildfire. As cool as an idea it is,

it probably wouldn't be viable for 343 to introduce. Theres too much risk.