Assasination Poll

HaloDigger12

Assasinations From Halo Reach  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Assasinations to be in Halo 4?

• Yea
    • No
    • I certainly can't Say

they stated that they are back but have been modified, mabye instead of the reach animated assasination, they have gone back to the older style 1 hit beatdown assasination.

I doubt they would be implying that.. Assassinations are already know for their animations.. They wouldn't revert back.

they stated that they are back but have been modified, mabye instead of the reach animated assasination, they have gone back to the older style 1 hit beatdown assasination.

Modifications are correct. I hope that assassinations can be made so you can see an animation if you hold down the bumper long enough. Then if you don't you should instead do a quick tap. I also look forward to possibly seeing weapon assassinations (assassinations that occur depending on what weapon you have).

• Like 4

I'll be honest and say I don't want any assassinations unless they a 1 hit beat down and similar to what they did back on the older titles. in previous threads I've stated why, the main reason I found myself trying to avoid it and out of the blue it will lock on and do it's own thing and whilst doing that I have had sneaky people run on up and kill me. Time wasting is what I thought, especially if you a competitive player and your team mates need help or weapons spawn and with that said every second counts :)

Modifications are correct. I hope that assassinations can be made so you can see an animation if you hold down the bumper long enough. Then if you don't you should instead do a quick tap. I also look forward to possibly seeing weapon assassinations (assassinations that occur depending on what weapon you have).

I would love to see an assassination with the gravity hammer XD picture a spartan swing it like a baseball bat and sending someone flying lol

I'll be honest and say I don't want any assassinations unless they a 1 hit beat down and similar to what they did back on the older titles. in previous threads I've stated why, the main reason I found myself trying to avoid it and out of the blue it will lock on and do it's own thing and whilst doing that I have had sneaky people run on up and kill me. Time wasting is what I thought, especially if you a competitive player and your team mates need help or weapons spawn and with that said every second counts :)

exactly what i think. it was good for the first week when reach came out but then it just became annoying.

H4 should have assassinations and beatdowns like Reach, but more control is needed. The game seems to randomly pick one or the other. I like the animations, but it is often better to make a quick kill and run off. Also if there is a different scoring system, assassinations should be worth more points than beatdowns.

exactly what i think. it was good for the first week when reach came out but then it just became annoying.

annoying is half the word to explain how pissed I got lol but yeah to be honest I try avoid using it as much as I can because of all those reasons, the only time I find myself assassinating someone nowadays is by some random request doing it on its own accord. I don't even hold the button down, just tap it and still it finds a way to go ahead with it by its own... and by that time when playing MLG your a dead man walking lol

You talk as if everyone assassinates every time.

You talk as if everyone assassinates every time.

no who said that? don't see me saying that but yeah did say how I find myself falling into doing it when trying to avoid it! I don't hold the melee button down just tap it and still it finds a away to lock onto the assassination so not sure what you on about there bud... on that note I think its a waste of time but if people enjoy it then by all means ill be happy to yonk that kill off you :P

As long as they have a 'cancel' system so that if the game starts performing an Assassination instead of a Beatdown even though you just wanted a quick kill you can cancel it, then I'll be happy.

Either this or a better way of detecting if the player actually was holding down the melee button instead of tapping it.

• 2 weeks later...