Member Voted Awards! March

Absolute Dog

We currently have three awards that are available as member voted awards!

These are the awards and their meaning:

Teddy Bear : For being the nicest member of the forum. ( Monthly vote and winner keeps it)

Beer Mug : For being the funniest member of the forum. ( Monthly vote and winner keeps it)

Lil' Bro : Awarded to one of our younger members that just feels like your little brother. ( Quarterly vote and winner keeps it)

The Assist : The member who is most helpful towards other members in the forum. (Monthly vote and winner keeps it)

You are not allowed to vote for your self!

The voting format will be in this manner, please copy this:

Nicest Member :

Funniest Member :

Little Brother :

Most Helpful:

Okay....so get to voting and let's keep the thread clean of off topic posts since it makes it much harder to compile the vote.

The voting begins now and will end on Monday the 19th at 6 pm EST. Have some fun with this guys!

I will be adding the awards for the tournament winners, tournament competitor and a MOM winner in the awards section as well today. The previous MOM's will be awarded this one.

• Like 1

Nicest Member : Ms. Mystic

Funniest Member : Donut

Little Brother : Red Recon

Most Helpful: Tie between Absolute Dog, Spectral Jester, Vitamin PWN, Twinreaper, and Twam. I'd have to almost say no vote.

Looks like I'm not winning anything today XD Good luck, buddies!! :laughing:

Nicest Member : ZB-085

Funniest Member : Director

Little Brother : Shadow, Red-Recon

Most Helpful: At these few days in the forum, and probably for a lot more in the Future, Theorix, but of all time I would have to say AD