Multiplayer Maps

I am assuming that these are going to be maps only available from the original CE since there are just basically ever laying new graphics. Mine would be Blood Gultch, Longest and Boarding Action. Since the AA's will be in affect these are maps that I feel have some fun potential and that I want to play again, not in the dreary forge world either.

Blood Gultch would be my favorite too but I doubt they'd remake because of Hemmorhage even though it wasn't nearly as good as the original or Coagulation. :( a cool idea I just had was to remake death island and have that be like another forge world because it's basically as big as foreworld. :)

I am assuming that these are going to be maps only available from the original CE since there are just basically ever laying new graphics. Mine would be Blood Gultch, Longest and Boarding Action. Since the AA's will be in affect these are maps that I feel have some fun potential and that I want to play again, not in the dreary forge world either.

Oh i almost forgot, boarding action, i wonder how fun that would be with jetpacks

Oh i almost forgot, boarding action, i wonder how fun that would be with jetpacks

I figure you could probably make it across the gap in a Jet Pack, plus Invisibility would be a great asset on such an open map, especially with sniper. You would have to be careful with Sprint so you didn't just run off of the ships.

• 3 weeks later...