Multiplayer Maps

i started out liking lockout. but now i just cant stand it. its not the gameplay its the scenery, it just sucks. as lockout it was bad, as blackout it was cool but still stale. guardian has a little more depth to it which i like. so i really hope they dont make another god damn lockout map. im done with lockout.

• 1 month later...

The set in stone maps are

Beaver Creek (Will be known as Battle Canyon)

Damnation (Will be known as Penance)

Prisoner (Will be Known as Solitary)

Headlong (Will be known as Breakneck)

Timberlands (Will be known as Ridgeline)

Installation 04 (Firefight map)

The other map is speculated to be Hang em' High but im not quite certain if they've announced anything yet

kinda blows i was really looking forward to jumping in a warthog and owning people on Valhalla again

but there's always a chance for H3 map pack!!!

*Update* They just made it official at new york gamescom hang em' high is going to be the last map

it will be known as Highnoon

I absolutely hate the thought of playing remake maps. But if I did want to see a new version of some old classics, my list would be broken down into 10 maps total.....

Halo 1: Infinity, Gephyrophobia, Danger Canyon and Ratrace

Halo 2: Colossus, Burial Mounds and Foundation

Halo 3: Construct, High Ground and Narrows

Although to be completely honest, I think Bungie had done the multiplayer maps correctly in the fact that they used great looking and well layed out pieces of sp maps for multiplayer. There are so many ares from all the previous Halo titles that would make better playing grounds than nay remake they could ever dish out. Hell, half of the greatest areas have either been done thru bsp conversions in Halo 2, or brand new bsp's in Halo 2 PC. If 343 wants to do something new but still re-makish for maps...go back and look thru every halo's SP maps and do one of them. It worked for Reach didn't it?