Upcoming 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 Tournament Sign Up.

Absolute Dog

Depending on dates I may have to forfeit at some point, as I'm not going to be available at weekends. That said, I'd still like to take part in the 1v1s as far as possible!

Gamertag: 'RedStarRocket91'

Bnet Service Record

I will do my best to arrange matches into members schedules. We have members from different countries, time zones, as well. This week end I will firm up the brackets and who fits in which ones so far from the posting members.

• Like 1

Due to requests from members, members time zone conflicts and to help ensure all who want to participate can, the tournament will span a two week period. The tournament will be played as a best out of three per individual or team. One person or team will play a randomly chosen group of players. For example, your first match will be with player/team ":A", then your next match with player/team "B", etc. This will help to make the play fair and hopefully keep them from getting knocked out of the tournament by one player/team. I will begin compiling a complete list of players with Biggles and meet with a small group of players in the tournament to help ensure fair brackets this coming week.

For those of you who like awards, there is a "Competitor" award being given to each member who participates and a new award being designed for those who get involved in the various events of our community. so don't miss out on a chance to receive some additional awards!

• Like 2

Lets thank AD for doing this, he didn't have too, but he's willing to put up the tournament for another week when he didn't have too, so, lets all give him a big thanks :D

:clap: :unworthy: :clap: :unworthy: :clap:

Thank you very much AD for being awesome! And also for extending the competition another week, I am sure it will help many with not getting Disqualified.

• Like 1

Okay, here is what I see so far.

Since there are only four teams in the 2v2 part of the tournament, there will be only one bracket for them unless more teams enter by Wendsday March 28th @ Midnight EST. It will be played in a best out of five series. The each match will be set at 25 points to win with a 15 minute clock for each game. The teams will rotate playing a different team for their first three matches, then as needed they will play a randomly selected teams until a maximum of 5 games have been played. The two teams that have the highest number of wins will play each other in a best of 5 final for the winner.

The 1v1 tournament will be played using 2 brackets, Casual and Competitive. They will compete in a best of 5 series with each game to 25 points. Each member will play 5 games in the first round against different players randomly selected. Any player winning 3 or games will advance and continue playing rounds until only there is only one winner per bracket. The sign up will end on Wendsday March 28th @ Midnight EST.

The tournament will be played using "Vanilla Reach" settings. The available AA's will be Sprint, Invisibility, Hologram and Jet Pack. There will be a default weapon load out of the Magnum/AR unless the two competing players/teams mutually choose an DMR/AR start. (If either player/team chooses default, that will be the load out. No argument!)

Again, all sign ups for the tournament will end on Wendsday March 28th @ Midnight EST. Maps selected for the tournament will receive any necessary adjustments to ensure play ability for the tournament. These adjustments will be done either with me present or by me with the forger present. The adjustments will include only the addition of kill zones, adjustment of weapon placement/removal and/or spawn times and spare clips, addition of respawn points on the maps to ensure fair play and possible change of initial spawns. There will be no changes allowed to the physical or aesthetic environments of the maps or addition of any weapon not currently on the map. In only one members case may there be a part of the map made off limits.

• Like 1

So signups end on the 28th when does the actual tournament start?

The tournament will begin directly after, next day if possible. Once the pairings have been made for the matches I will allow them members to try their best to set times to play due to diverse schedules and regional times zones. I will firm up the schedule as the sign up closes.