StuntedJet

Gamebattles will probably add the Halo 4 ladders by the winter and my question is, what will the settings be for the matches, and for the matchmaking/ pub players. I'm hoping that bloom won't be a factor because I would take that out immediately. The BR should be a 4 shot and the magnum should have the same damage as the Halo 3 model. These are just my thoughts, feel free to leave yours in the replies below.

Gamebattles will probably add the Halo 4 ladders by the winter and my question is, what will the settings be for the matches, and for the matchmaking/ pub players. I'm hoping that bloom won't be a factor because I would take that out immediately. The BR should be a 4 shot and the magnum should have the same damage as the Halo 3 model. These are just my thoughts, feel free to leave yours in the replies below.

Most likely use no Motion tracker, BR/whatever other single shot weapon as loadouts (if they decide to keep loadouts).

If I remember correctly when going from halo 2 to halo 3 it was a free for all for pro spots. Everyone had to earn pro status again.

I don't think they did that, but if they did do that, they definitely didn't do that for the Halo 3 to Halo Reach transition. How everyone placed in the national championship and other tournaments from the previous years determined their seeds for the NEW GAME and new season, which to me makes no sense.

• 2 weeks later...

H3 MLG was definatly the best. although Reach with ZBNS is deffinatly a big step up from the original Reach MLG Gametypes. I love the fact that if you dont position yourself correctly, then there is no getting away.

Exactly what Ive been trying to say about Reach. With the AAs, it is a lot easier to get away if you make a mistake. Reach=less skill.

MLG Reach > Halo 3 MLG.

Ur high.

• Like 1

Exactly what Ive been trying to say about Reach. With the AAs, it is a lot easier to get away if you make a mistake. Reach=less skill.

Ur high.

lolwut? MLG reach now with No Bloom, no Sprint and with the DLC map pack kills halo 3's MLG, halo 3's MLG feels slow and boring after a while, Reach feels amazing and fresh, just opinion, though.

lolwut? MLG reach now with No Bloom, no Sprint and with the DLC map pack kills halo 3's MLG, halo 3's MLG feels slow and boring after a while, Reach feels amazing and fresh, just opinion, though.

Agreed. MLG on Reach is like a new game. Beats H3 by a long way.

From what I remember there wasn't a Halo2 playlist for MLG so not sure why people say they preferred it when they only release MLG as a playlist on H3 and used normal playlist's back in H2

If you meant you miss the quad ****, bxb, BXR etc then Ill agree.... I miss the super bouncing sooooooooo much :P

Shouldn't MLG playlist be professional?

Instead of MLG being the rocket rush, shouldn't it be DMR & BRs?

Sniper rifles, sword battles and lots of ninja opportunities?

Agree to the point when you say should it be professional, I do agree and from what I see it don't think it should even be called a MLG playlist as there's so many leagues nowadays that MLG just doesn't fit in but guess that's up to 343i. I wouldn't mind seeing a professional playlist which is similar to MLG settings...

Sword Battles? you got to be kidding me mate, MLG will never have a sword in it because of how cheap and cheesy it is... lol Fun yes but professional when someone comes along and swipes you aint being professional one bit. especially with how easy it is to use locking onto people, just tap a button and bammmm you're dead lol so I'll be nice and say no thank you to that playlist :P

Sword Battles? you got to be kidding me mate, MLG will never have a sword in it because of how cheap and cheesy it is... lol Fun yes but professional when someone comes along and swipes you aint being professional one bit. especially with how easy it is to use locking onto people, just tap a button and bammmm you're dead lol so I'll be nice and say no thank you to that playlist :P

Midship in halo 2, Heretic in halo 3.

Midship in halo 2, Heretic in halo 3.

ah forgot about that lol..... but even then they took it out eventually with the updates so it changed over time... definitively one map which people would cheese it up with the sword which was very sad to see but yeh totally forgot about that map and it having a sword so my bad lol still stand strong on MLG not having sword playlist though and without that map we still in the same boat at it being a cheesy weapon is what I think

ah forgot about that lol..... but even then they took it out eventually with the updates so it changed over time... definitively one map which people would cheese it up with the sword which was very sad to see but yeh totally forgot about that map and it having a sword so my bad lol still stand strong on MLG not having sword playlist though and without that map we still in the same boat at it being a cheesy weapon is what I think

Midship never had the sword taken out in halo 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...