Playing Pros

Destroyaaa

Just curious if anyone here has ever played pros, whether in custom games, MLG playlists, or other matchmaking playlists or even at events.

This is a list of pros and other semi pros that I have played. as well as where I played them (That I remember/aware of)

NocturnalKernal (MLG playlist and customs)

Heinz (Customs in H3)

Neighbor (MLG Playlist in H3)

Best Man (MLG Playlist in H3)

Hysteria (H3 customs)

IntheClutch (big team batlle haha)

Dersky (H3 Customs)

Strongside (H2 Challenge)

Elamitewarior ( H2 Challenge)

Most of the time I lost, but I did win some of the times I played these people.

this is a LEGITMATE list of pros ive played, in so specific order:

Legit

Turning Point (With Best man)

SK

Defy

Twylight

Elumnite

BRAKE

Chaser

Royal 2

Enable

Assault

Prototype

Reaction

Loco

Naded

SneakEbeaver

Thuggish

Fragtale

Best Man

Neighbor

Arkanum

Flamehead

Suddoth Twins

Destin

Heinz

FearItSelf

ManTrain

• Like 1

I played with pros.back in halo 3's hay day.. The videos are actually on my file share, my gamertag is Itz keefy.

The pros I can remember playing:

Ogre 1

Ogre 2

Heinz

Silverson

Insaiyan

Mantrain

Defy

Shook One

Best Man

Strongside

Naded

Hysteria

Elamite Warrior

Tsquared

There are a few others im sure but thats all I remember off the top of my head. Those were the days, too bad h3 is almost dead now!

I played with pros.back in halo 3's hay day.. The videos are actually on my file share, my gamertag is Itz keefy.

The pros I can remember playing:

Ogre 1

Ogre 2

Heinz

Silverson

Insaiyan

Mantrain

Defy

Shook One

Best Man

Strongside

Naded

Hysteria

Elamite Warrior

Tsquared

There are a few others im sure but thats all I remember off the top of my head. Those were the days, too bad h3 is almost dead now!

I want to play WITH Tsquared.. he's my favorite pro. :(

I have played against him and Neighbor in Halo 3 though. -sigh-

Biggles, train me? lol

I want to play WITH Tsquared.. he's my favorite pro. :(

I have played against him and Neighbor in Halo 3 though. -sigh-

Biggles, train me? lol

I 1v1ed T2, its not too exciting actually. all he did was camp S3 on Guardian and i still ended up going 15-20 (i lost) but he kept falling off the map for some reason... it was BR Snipes, no powerups MLG settings. i also 1v1ed Buddah but i actually beat him 20-8, which was really embarassing.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Scrimmed with P1stola right after he got really really big in halo 3, our team got beat but we put up a decent fight haha, also played again Exit Wounds back in Halo 2 days back when they had Itwasluck, Eli the Ninja, Bonfire and those guys. One of my good friends that I have known since I was like 7 was almost on Exit Wounds with those guys but he refused to go to MLG because he didn't want to be known as the "nerdy" kid in school... smh... played against Karma too in a Halo 2 FFA, needless to say that was a massacre. Played with a lot more guys too but to be honest I don't really remember half of the people in the parties I got into with my friend haha.

• Like 1

hysteria in both mlg and customs, and elamite in mlg. *edit* forgot about t2, interestingly came across him in team slayer, and he was a complete *******.

nice you meet them, but watch you language, we dont want that here

• 3 weeks later...

nice you meet them, but watch you language, we dont want that here

If we can't say ass hole then something is wrong. Do I need to remind you that this is a Mature game, which should in turn makes this a mature forum. You must be atleast 18 to legally buy the game so yea......

• Like 1

If we can't say ass hole then something is wrong. Do I need to remind you that this is a Mature game, which should in turn makes this a mature forum. You must be atleast 18 to legally buy the game so yea......

THis may be a Mature game but there are younglings on here and we would like to respect them and not teach them anything new.

• Like 1

THis may be a Mature game but there are younglings on here and we would like to respect them and not teach them anything new.

Young lings that dont know the word ass hole exist? Lets be real here, there parents let them play these games at there on risk and im sure being on xbl they have heard far worse. Im not going to censor my thoughts because someone too young to even play the game is in here. Im all for more fans and players of halo but this is not a childs game and im not going to pretend it is. The parents that do allow kids to play surely understand that there is cursing in halo lol and not just a little bit, its every game really.

• 2 months later...

I've played a lot of pros or ex-pros but these are the only ones I remember:

Played with Robbie B, Mudvayne, and Shockwave in customs, NocturnalKernal, Pistola, and all of Triggers Down (at that time) in MLG or other playlists. Lanned with Mudvayne. Countless semi-pros as well in MLG playlist.

Young lings that dont know the word ass hole exist? Lets be real here, there parents let them play these games at there on risk and im sure being on xbl they have heard far worse. Im not going to censor my thoughts because someone too young to even play the game is in here. Im all for more fans and players of halo but this is not a childs game and im not going to pretend it is. The parents that do allow kids to play surely understand that there is cursing in halo lol and not just a little bit, its every game really.

Still, we have respect for ourself, so, no swearing.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am surprised you played so many in the MLG playlist of Halo 3. I honestly well, never believed they played with us mortals.

What are the odds we would see them in the Competitive Playlist coming out on Halo 4 soon? I'd like my shot at one of these guys.

Pretty high actually I'd say, since there's such a low # of players playing halo in general

I like your logic. I played NinjaBigBunny and L NinjaSilent L on Regicide with my friend last week. While they are hardly pros, they are quite prolific on YouTube.

Funny, my friend said he got assassinated like, 10 times during the. I won the game, but I couldn't help but wonder if t was because they were just going around assassinating.

• 4 weeks later...