Should Halo 4 have equipment?

Yoichi Hayabusa

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Halo 4 have equipment like Halo 3?

• Yes
    • No
    • I could care less...

Halo 4 should combine Halo 1 and Halo 3. Everyone wants the power-ups and at the same time everyone is using skill and strategy to use equipment. None of this armor ability nonsense. Although I actually do enjoy some armor abilities, only certain ones though such as Sprint and Active Camouflage.

• Like 1

Now, while I have said repeatedly I don't like armor abilities, equipment is a whole different story. I don't care either way if they add it or not. The reason this doesn't make a big deal to me is because it doesn't impact competitive gameplay because they can simply be removed from all the competitive playlists or whatever. The problem with armor abilities is they are only removed from maybe 1 playlist, but still exists in things like team snipers where I feel that they shouldn't. Also, I feel like a lot of maps in reach where designed with abilities like the jetpack or sprint in mind so that when you remove those AA's, the map becomes a poor excuse to play on. This completely different from the way the map's design and equipment works together.

They should make halo 4 like 3, an amazing ranking system, another great campaign, hidden skulls, an endless fun playtime of forge, and all that good halo 3 ****. halo reach is good and if you know what goes on in the storyline its an amazing game but just as a filler untill HALO 4 comes out, all that armor abilities, disappointing forge and ranking system made it just a decent game.

I love AAs. They provide a tactical and fun way to outplay your enemy. I don't see why so many players complain. What is the problem. I think the fact that people say "It isn't halo is it manzzzz" is ridiculous, of course it's halo; look at the box of reach.

So I would be happy to see AAs in H4. Pickups too. Possible not both, that wouldn't work.

Reach is a halo title yes.

does it play like halo 1-3? no.

you dont understand that the title doesnt make a game. its about how the game plays. Reach is a perfectly good game and i had fun playing through the campaign but its the online that is messed up with reach.

it quit halos online ranking system

it started players off unequally

it wasnt master chief (no speed, no hops, no game)

the bloom made it a slow game when the other halos have all been fast paced.

i changed my style to fit reach for a while look at my GT if you dont believe me

but i prefer halo 1-3 any day because i dont have to force myself to play different. to any who say well thats because you dont like stratagey they should know that i like CoD too and that is a hell of a lot more stratagey than reach ever had