Halo 4 Multiplayer Armor

Yoichi Hayabusa

One of the most amazing things that has me extremely excited for Halo 4 is the Uniqueness of Halo 4 is outstanding diverisity in armor and, it's keeping me on my toes, on what more customization of armor or even the actual soldier that 343i will come up with next. Keep us guessing 343i and keep doing a good job.

Feel free to comment on my opinion.

more customization is always welcomed with me. just as long as it doesn't end up like call of duty crap ops emblem customization were every body was making a bunch of penises and putting them on there guns and stuff.

I do admit that COD emblem was extremely idiocy...except for the actual ones that were were actually good.

I do admit that COD emblem was extremely idiocy...except for the actual ones that were were actually good.

the ones that actualy took creativity were fun to see, but the majority of people just made penises, something about drugs, or something racist. Normally i dont mind stuff like that as long as it doesnt effect the game play, but it just got to the point were it got pretty annoying seeing the same uncreative stuff by every bodys name lol. the ability to carve your clan tage in your gun was kind of cool though.

the ones that actualy took creativity were fun to see, but the majority of people just made penises, something about drugs, or something racist. Normally i dont mind stuff like that as long as it doesnt effect the game play, but it just got to the point were it got pretty annoying seeing the same uncreative stuff by every bodys name lol. the ability to carve your clan tage in your gun was kind of cool though.

Indeed in a sense it was pretty "creative" but could of gone a lot further.

more customization is always welcomed with me. just as long as it doesn't end up like call of duty crap ops emblem customization were every body was making a bunch of penises and putting them on there guns and stuff.

I would so agree with you i hate cod worst most boring game in the world.

No Hayabusa. No katanas.

Who's with me?

I honestly dont mind the hayabusa armore. it maby wasnt the best but it didnt look terrible. imo there were worse and stupider looking armor types in halo 3. as for the katana, i never realy saw any point to it, but then again it didnt realy bother me much either. it gave me at least a little motivation to try to unlock it.

No Hayabusa. No katanas.

Who's with me?

Katanas everywhere and hayabusa unlocked when you get 1 skull! who's with me? I actually like hayabusa armour. I was sad that there wasn't any in reach.

I loved the Hayabusa and Katana personally, but I hope it will be a little more difficult to get some of the armor. Make you feel like you are actually earning it. Have a certain ranking and then when you get to that ranking you have to get a certain amount of kills or do something else to get the armor. Just so not everyone can get it so easily like in the other ones.