I'm done

iilogic

*Note to nice members who don't understand: Don't waste your time with bs comments like: ”just don't play alone.” ● My friends have lifes, k. They're not 24/7 online, and when they are, they're not necessarily playing halo, and when they are, they're not going to be playing just with me. ●Sometimes I just like to play alone, the game is supposed to be enjoyable when you're alone too. ● the game doesn't comes with a warning that says ”warning, this game is a complete trash if you play it alone.”

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

• Like 4

I personally play by myself some of the time and I usually get positive K/D mayority of the time, so to put it bluntly without being mean about it, Either your not good at the game or you just have the most terrible luck...just saying.

Dude you have no idea what you're saying, I make inheritors and full parties of people with 2.0 + k/d talk about my record in a lot of my games, they're usually impressed by my 3.71 kd without my account being new. And its not about luck, I barely ever Go negative, but that doesn't means it's fun to lose all the time while being MVP in a lot of those matches. I go on average +11 every single game, and it would be better if it wasn't for the system... Now think about that the next time you suggest I'm just bad.

Now about the other guy who said this is just a challenge to make you better, I don't care about being better, I just want to have fun. It is NOT worth it if it's going to cost me so much stress and depression.

Dude you have no idea what you're saying, I make inheritors and full parties of people with 2.0 + k/d talk about my record in a lot of my games, they're usually impressed by my 3.71 kd without my account being new. And its not about luck, I barely ever Go negative, but that doesn't means it's fun to lose all the time while being MVP in a lot of those matches. I go on average +11 every single game, and it would be better if it wasn't for the system... Now think about that the next time you suggest I'm just bad.

Now about the other guy who said this is just a challenge to make you better, I don't care about being better, I just want to have fun. It is NOT worth it if it's going to cost me so much stress and depression.

Woah, we gotta tryhard over here. If you want "fun" why don't you forget about your stupid K/D ratio, your W/L ratio and maybe, just maybe you'll then be able to have fun. If your as good as you say you are at Halo Reach, then stick to that and play for fun instead of MLG-ing all the time. If Halo Reach is unfair to you or in general sucks, go play a different game and stop complaining on the forums like many other people. Jeez.

• Like 1

I really could care less if you get people talking about your K/D, and I could care less about everything else you said, but here are some revisions on what I said. FIrst of all, I never said you were bad I just said you have terrible luck with "teammates", Second, if you lose all the time while still being MVP, you should be satified with that at least, sure losing sucks but what sucks more is not having fun, isn't that what you actually want? So stop being "stressed and depressed" over something so juvinile. Third, these two statements,"Either your not good at the game or you just have the most terrible luck...just saying," I said because when I see people complain about the stupidest things are usually not the greatest players, so, I admit I jumped to conclusions, so I apologize for that misunderstandance.

Woah, we gotta tryhard over here. If you want "fun" why don't you forget about your stupid K/D ratio, your W/L ratio and maybe, just maybe you'll then be able to have fun. If your as good as you say you are at Halo Reach, then stick to that and play for fun instead of MLG-ing all the time. If Halo Reach is unfair to you or in general sucks, go play a different game and stop complaining on the forums like many other people. Jeez.

I lol @ people like you who automatically think someone is a try-hard if he's good at the game, like if he couldn't be good without trying hard. I was not talking about my kd in the first place, I said that to a guy who suggested maybe I was "not good at the game" (which is the same thing as bad) only to make it absolutely clear that it is not the case. And I really don't care about my w/l or kd (except for 3 very high ones), but it doesn't matters,

being rushed by 2-4 guys at the same time only because they're a party with mics while my team is randomly looking at a wall is not fun. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF YOU CARE ABOUT K/D OR NOT, I really, really doubt that someone will find fun in a match where you can't even shoot 1 single guy without instantly having 3 more guys knowing your exact location, therefore having disadvantage, therefore resulting in unfair deaths. If I could do something about it I could find fun or at least a challenge in it, but when the enemy has x3+ advantages to any advantage I have, dying multiplies as well, and dying so fast just because they have advantages (not because you didn't played well enough) is just the opposite of fun.

*And I'm not coming here with the purpose of complaining or whining like you fan-boys call it, have you ever thought about the word CRITICIZE? It helps the developers to make a better game by telling them what they're doing right and/or wrong.

And I'm not coming here with the purpose of complaining or whining like you fan-boys call it, have you ever thought about the word CRITICIZE? It helps the developers to make a better game by telling them what they're doing right and/or wrong.

I think I need to "Criticize" your spelling.

If you say you aren't coming on here to complain or whine, like us "Fan-boys" call it, then I strongly suggest taking a look at your OP.

• Like 1

*BTW* All you people need to get your facts straight about me if you're going to comment anything about me, also about the meaning you think some words have. For example, being competitive is not the same thing as trying hard, being competitive is about having the motivation to win or at least give a hard time to the enemy in order for them to win (Some people find fun in having a good challenge and beating them, not all people just like something easy to pass the time) Now trying hard is about taking something more seriously than its supposed to, like giving up the fun in a game which is the #1 purpose of a game, just to be excessively better than the others. *If you're putting to much effort you're trying hard, if you're just pretty successful at what you do you're either lucky or good (competitive).

I think I need to "Criticize" your spelling.

If you say you aren't coming on here to complain or whine, like us "Fan-boys" call it, then I strongly suggest taking a look at your OP.

having to say what needs to be said in order for them to understand how bad or good it is is part of criticizing, and I was probably upset when I wrote the OP. It still doesn't changes the purpose, I know what is my purpose and there's nobody better than me who can tell, and I know I didn't came here just to insult or troll 343. And btw, somebody who just goes against something without even reasoning its point just because it went against something they like or respect, is in fact, a fanboy.

Just like the unnecessary battle between iphones&androids, or playstation&xbox for ex. They're both great systems but fanboys just go like, xbox is the best no matter what, PS sucks!

I lol @ people like you who automatically think someone is a try-hard if he's good at the game, like if he couldn't be good without trying hard. I was not talking about my kd in the first place, I said that to a guy who suggested maybe I was "not good at the game" (which is the same thing as bad) only to make it absolutely clear that it is not the case. And I really don't care about my w/l or kd (except for 3 very high ones), but it doesn't matters,

being rushed by 2-4 guys at the same time only because they're a party with mics while my team is randomly looking at a wall is not fun. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF YOU CARE ABOUT K/D OR NOT, I really, really doubt that someone will find fun in a match where you can't even shoot 1 single guy without instantly having 3 more guys knowing your exact location, therefore having disadvantage, therefore resulting in unfair deaths. If I could do something about it I could find fun or at least a challenge in it, but when the enemy has x3+ advantages to any advantage I have, dying multiplies as well, and dying so fast just because they have advantages (not because you didn't played well enough) is just the opposite of fun.

*And I'm not coming here with the purpose of complaining or whining like you fan-boys call it, have you ever thought about the word CRITICIZE? It helps the developers to make a better game by telling them what they're doing right and/or wrong.

It was sarcasm actually, I'm not taking any of this seriously. I'm just going to stick with what I said, play a different game and stop complaining. If you want something to change, then adapt to it and not waste your breathe ranting about what "you" want. By saying "It helps the developers to make a better game by telling them what they're doing right and/or wrong", do you really thing a big gaming company is going to listen to you complain about what right and wrong with the game? They have beta's for a reason, which is to test the multiplayer matchmaking to find out if there are any glitches and/or issues with gameplay and the fact they know what they're doing. Complaining about any game made months ago is pointless, as I said adapt to the changes and move on. I mean I find GTA multiplayer to be unfair at points but I'm not going to make an account, jump on their forums and start complaining.

We're not "fanboys", we just have a greater understanding and more intelligence on the subject than you. And, don't think I'm frustrated with you, which may lead to you wanting to try and annoy me because really this thread means nothing to me. I'm here to prove a valid point on why this thread isn't needed and why complaining about it isn't going to help your situation.

And by the way, this isn't 343i real forum just to point out, it's a forum for people who love the Halo franchise. So, I highly doubt someone with 343i would visit this forum only to read people complaining about "Issues" with any Halo game. If you want something to change why don't you work you hardest to become a game designer e.t.c? Maybe then you'll be greatful for all Bungie and 343i have done for us.

It was sarcasm actually, I'm not taking any of this seriously. I'm just going to stick with what I said, play a different game and stop complaining. If you want something to change, then adapt to it and not waste your breathe ranting about what "you" want. By saying "It helps the developers to make a better game by telling them what they're doing right and/or wrong", do you really thing a big gaming company is going to listen to you complain about what right and wrong with the game? They have beta's for a reason, which is to test the multiplayer matchmaking to find out if there are any glitches and/or issues with gameplay and the fact they know what they're doing. Complaining about any game made months ago is pointless, as I said adapt to the changes and move on. I mean I find GTA multiplayer to be unfair at points but I'm not going to make an account, jump on their forums and start complaining.

We're not "fanboys", we just have a greater understanding and more intelligence on the subject than you. And, don't think I'm frustrated with you, which may lead to you wanting to try and annoy me because really this thread means nothing to me. I'm here to prove a valid point on why this thread isn't needed and why complaining about it isn't going to help your situation.

And by the way, this isn't 343i real forum just to point out, it's a forum for people who love the Halo franchise. So, I highly doubt someone with 343i would visit this forum only to read people complaining about "Issues" with any Halo game. If you want something to change why don't you work you hardest to become a game designer e.t.c? Maybe then you'll be greatful for all Bungie and 343i have done for us.

Lolno, you didn't got it at all. It's not pointless because what 343 is doing is changing the game like people want it, as long as they're updating it, it's still not pointless. How do you think they changed the bloom thing? They started with person by person.

You didn't got the part about why you guys are fanboys either. You can keep Talking about how all I do is complaining, I still have more than valid points to prove that what I said is true. Big parties always = more advantages than randoms

So I thought they will finally learn to make a balanced game, but the system they have fails just like bungie's. When the f***will they learn that putting a party of four guys with mics against four randoms is like putting an inheritor in a 1v1 against a recruit (PLEASE, HALO IS TEAM BASED GAME, and team work is one of the most essential things in it, what is so damn hard to understand about that!!?)

The new super slayer playlist is the first thing I know that is 100% 343. Today I got online to realize that there was this new playlist, so I thought; ”why not give a try to what 343 is made of?” It turns out that, as always, I matched against a team of four and yet still managed to find my way to go positive with all the disadvantages but.... Still lost. ”Alright maybe it was bad luck, lets try again” *second game fails too* ”ahhhh!, lets try a couple more” *continuous fail of a match* ”( ._.) Who am I kidding, it's the same fail of a system as before”

I was so disappointed to find that one of the most essential things was not fixed yet (if squad slayer has the ”big parties will only match against big parties” thing, why not?) That I decided I'm simply not going to buy Halo4... After being here since Halo CE, I'm finally singing out of the Halo franchise, 343 was my last hope and they failed in such a simple & logical task.

*Note to nice members who don't understand: Don't waste your time with bs comments like: ”just don't play alone.” ● My friends have lifes, k. They're not 24/7 online, and when they are, they're not necessarily playing halo, and when they are, they're not going to be playing just with me. ●Sometimes I just like to play alone, the game is supposed to be enjoyable when you're alone too. ● the game doesn't comes with a warning that says ”warning, this game is a complete trash if you play it alone.”

Original OP. Enough said.

They've announced very little. The things that they have announced have not yet even been explained in enough detail for anyone to understand how they work, or how they will fit into the game. We know so very little about Halo 4 and how it's going to turn out, even after the ViDoc, that it's ridiculous. Until they've gone into detail and explained how the features they're adding will affect the game and how it plays, until you've experienced how these features alter the gameplay first hand, until you've seen plenty of footage from, or played the final game for a considerable length, you can not give a properly educated opinion on it.

How have they ruined "BTB Heavies"? They just added it, and they designed it specifically to how they wanted it to play. If you dislike how it plays, you can simply play regular "BTB". Either that, or you can head over to the official Halo Waypoint forums and voice your complaints there. Change doesn't come about if you don't speak up!

Took the Op off topic by responding to the poster before, who spoke on the OP then added a personal comment. Continues to argue off topic from here on out. I want to see where this OP was given the response to his post here.

People, can we get this back on topic please?

I actually find that I play much better, and win a lot more, when I am playing solo, with a team of randoms, against a full party.

Well that's good for you Luke, but it's obviously not the same for all the players. One of the first things that happens is that at least on 1/3 or more of all the games I match against a full party, one or more guys in my team quit before the game even starts (they know what it is to play like that and that it's not fun or balanced like it is supposed to be). I have an unbelievable amount of disadvantages when I play against full parties (and most important don't have fun) and the worst part is I can't do anything about it because its not my fault in the first place. It doesn't matters how good I play to kill a guy, I can't do anything about the fact that he's going to call out my position (without even mentioning that parties always tend to stay together and use more teamwork, which is going to make it a lot easier and faster). I can't do anything about the fact that while I fight for a power weapon, even if I always win, another enemy is grabbing another PW without having to fight for it and then is gonna be 1v1 with PW's but hes going to know my position = he still has an advantage. I can't deal with my team not even knowing what they have to do to win, literally, in objective I hear them asking where they have to take the flag. It's not my fault my team doesn't have a mic. It's not my fault that instead of helping each others, my team betrays each other for weapons (when have you seen a party fighting for PW's? they don't even go to the same weapon in the first place, that of course, except for when they're fighting for control over the other team.) It's not my fault I go MVP and still lose, by a lot, not that I care so much about winning, but it tells you how bad my team was.

I'm sorry that this happens to you so frequently. I do get it a lot. Sometimes, however, when I play with a couple of friends but with no mics, it's quite funny when we make whole parties or clans rage. Especially after they big themselves up.

I really don't know what to suggest really. Maybe change your search preferences and say you are a lone wolf.

Well that's good for you Luke, but it's obviously not the same for all the players. One of the first things that happens is that at least on 1/3 or more of all the games I match against a full party, one or more guys in my team quit before the game even starts (they know what it is to play like that and that it's not fun or balanced like it is supposed to be). I have an unbelievable amount of disadvantages when I play against full parties (and most important don't have fun) and the worst part is I can't do anything about it because its not my fault in the first place. It doesn't matters how good I play to kill a guy, I can't do anything about the fact that he's going to call out my position (without even mentioning that parties always tend to stay together and use more teamwork, which is going to make it a lot easier and faster). I can't do anything about the fact that while I fight for a power weapon, even if I always win, another enemy is grabbing another PW without having to fight for it and then is gonna be 1v1 with PW's but hes going to know my position = he still has an advantage. I can't deal with my team not even knowing what they have to do to win, literally, in objective I hear them asking where they have to take the flag. It's not my fault my team doesn't have a mic. It's not my fault that instead of helping each others, my team betrays each other for weapons (when have you seen a party fighting for PW's? they don't even go to the same weapon in the first place, that of course, except for when they're fighting for control over the other team.) It's not my fault I go MVP and still lose, by a lot, not that I care so much about winning, but it tells you how bad my team was.

You do realize that not everyone gets what they want, right? Yes, these things happen and it's annoying but again complaining about it won't help the situation. I'm not flaming you, I'm stating the fact that this isn't new to gamers, these things happen a lot and the best you can do is either move on or deal with it. The best advise I can give you would be;

A ) Play with friends more and/or find a team to play with. You can always meet good players online, of course it takes time in doing so.

B ) Adjust to the issues, ignore the annoying situations, move on and play the game reguardless of the outcomes during the multiplayer.

C ) Play a different game, a game that you feel you can have a lot more fun on. Try playing new games that normally you wouldn't think of buying, play other multiplayer games.

D ) Play for fun, ignore you K/D, W/L and overall ratio. You'd be surprised how much better gaming is when you stop being competitive

These issues will only aggravate you more, it's best to accept them. I have accepted that, I'm now playing games for fun rather than being competitive and being angry at situations that are quite silly to rage at in the first place.

I hope this helped a little.

• Like 1

You do realize that not everyone gets what they want, right? Yes, these things happen and it's annoying but again complaining about it won't help the situation. I'm not flaming you, I'm stating the fact that this isn't new to gamers, these things happen a lot and the best you can do is either move on or deal with it. The best advise I can give you would be;

A ) Play with friends more and/or find a team to play with. You can always meet good players online, of course it takes time in doing so.

B ) Adjust to the issues, ignore the annoying situations, move on and play the game reguardless of the outcomes during the multiplayer.

C ) Play a different game, a game that you feel you can have a lot more fun on. Try playing new games that normally you wouldn't think of buying, play other multiplayer games.

D ) Play for fun, ignore you K/D, W/L and overall ratio. You'd be surprised how much better gaming is when you stop being competitive

These issues will only aggravate you more, it's best to accept them. I have accepted that, I'm now playing games for fun rather than being competitive and being angry at situations that are quite silly to rage at in the first place.

I hope this helped a little.

I know what you mean but I have 3 things to say;

1. I like how I am, and I've always been competitive.

2. I k now its obvious not everyone gets what they want, the reason why I'm highlighting it is because it has gone too far. It's too easy for the parties and to hard for the randoms.

3. I know complaining won't help, that's not my job, I'm criticizing in hope they do something about it.