Beam Rifle Vs Sniper Rifle

Archangel Tyrael

18 members have voted

1. 1. Beam Rifle Vs Sniper rifle

• Sniper Rifle
    • Beam Rifle

I find pros and cons when compared heads up. For sustained and measured rate of fire the beam rifle gets the nod. For a rapid 4 shots down range the Human sniper clearly wins. If I was having a good day sniping, back flipping the enemy with mostly head shots, the Covie sniper would be the chosen weapon. I do like the feel, sound and tell tail vapor trail of the human version, but there is something unique about that alien looking shape with that "freakish" schoosh and light trail it makes when fired.

Human sniper in the end for me.

I gotta go with the beam rifle on this one. Sure, the human sniper has a four mag clip, but if used right you can get three shots out of a beam rifle before it overheats (just gotta wait an extra second before firing your second shot). Plus, overall, it has more ammo than a human sniper. Plus the twang. Gotta love that twang. To be honest, the real reason I'm voting beam rifle is because I got WAY more kills with it on Halo 3 than I did with the Sniper lol

I like the beam rifle because it has a little bit shorter delay below shots, so you could get a few more kills by shooting people twice before the jump away screaming OWWW. Human sniper vs. zombies though.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...