2 new ideas

K2access158

2 new ideas that popped in my head:

1. I read a post about implimenting a more in depth character customization similar to whats in saints row with your face. Well my idea is taking a picture uploading it to 343's site, or through an xbox camera...etc And having that face be implemented on your character in multiplayer.

2. Halo 4 for Kinect?

1. I read a post about implimenting a more in depth character customization similar to whats in saints row with your face. Well my idea is taking a picture uploading it to 343's site, or through an xbox camera...etc And having that face be implemented on your character in multiplayer.

2. Halo 4 for Kinect?

1. No.

2. Ok.

2. Halo 4 for Kinect?

More customization is always welcome in my opinion. I never really take advantage of it like other people, but I definitely know how much everyone else loves it.

I think kinect could be cool if you could get it to work, but I think trying to get that to work probably wouldn't work out. It would most likely take a lot away from the development of the rest of the game.