Silent Meta

I have no idea how to start a poll and i'm pretty sure they have already decided how ranks are granted but I along with many will quit/never play halo 4 if the ranking isn't like Halo: Reach, many reasons but the top is derankers, people who are willing to sacrifice there rank to ruin everyones fun, such by commiting suicide, not listening, purposely getting killed, betraying perposely, or plain not knowing what they are doing, many people are complaining about it needing to be like 2 or 3 but they fail to see what will go wrong if it's like that, Halo Reach there are many many people on it having no idea what they are doing and those people WILL be on Halo 4 as well, at least on Reach anyone can play and get to top rank and all armor, the rumor of armor really doing something other than just for looks and the old ranking system will be too unstable and unfair due to people (nothing against it, i'm a legend on the way to mythic myself) no lifeing the game having the best armor possible will ruin halo, despite the rank put together system (people will derank to fight less exp people causing others to unwillingly derank) if you can't be promoted down then i'm cool with that, as long as you are not able to lose your rank at all, but the skill to be need to rank up is completely fine as long as rank CAN NOT be lost period.

True that rank should be in Halo 4. I just don't really care what type of rank, if its like Halo 3 thats fine, if its like Reach thats cool. I think its good that you can get de-ranked by betraying purposely doing something to cause your team to lose. Rank doesn't mean anything, it all depends on how you play. If your a Inheritor, but you can't hit squat, then somethings wrong. You can be a recruit and be the best Halo player. Thats all I have to say.....

the halo 4 ranking system will not reward derankers.

Well i'm kind of hoping there is not a way to lose a rank, but you still need skill to rank up, that is kind of ranking system Halo4 needs, while you don't have to worry about every match possibly causing you to lose your rank, it will still seperate the good from the bad while making it worry free.