Forge Weather and Time Effects

teken

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like have different weather and time effect in forge mod

• Defiantly
    • Yes
    • No
    • Defiantly not

When I was forging maps in halo reach, if you want it to be night all you can to is to put a selection of effect that make it purple and horrible to look at. I suggest an weather effect, you could have snow,night,sun,sand,day,normal,evening,sunrise. What do you think, please vote and comment.

• Like 1

When I was forging maps in halo reach, if you want it to be night all you can to is to put a selection of effect that make it purple and horrible to look at. I suggest an weather effect, you could have snow,night,sun,sand,day,normal,evening,sunrise. What do you think, please vote and comment.

that would be sick!

It's been thought of a lot. Sure, i would like it. Just if it snows or rains, make it so the ground is snowy or the floor is if there is no roof and make it so that there are puddles if it rains.

You need a proper night filter to make it night, so people stop using the dark purple filter that makes it imposable to see anything

i would like a forge object that when created makes the sky day/night, morning/ evening.

a weather object that changes the weather from normal to super sunny/ heavilly raining or snowing.

also adding a object that changes the forge world's (if there is 1) ground to sand, snow, plains or water themed. That'll be awesome. :lol:

the ability to access weather and time of day would not only allow for us to further our maps in our own unique ways, but up the game play. Now what i would like to see is the weather actually have an effect on vehicles and person. such as effect on the traction and brakes of a vehicle. And during a thunderstorm. it would be extremely unwise to fly, as lightening could strike and short out controls like an EMP blast. all of this would not only make you think but increase the thrill of the game.