We badly need more Emblem choices.

ShockGazm

Customized or not, Halo 4 should have emblems more in depth or MORE choices. I was a bit disappointed in reach's emblems. Halo 3's emblem were ok, as at the time it wasn't really manditory to have a large selection. Personally, Reach disappointed me with their choices, so now I really hope and believe that 343i will bring us more options than before.

What're your opinions on said topic? =P

Agreed. I enjoyed Halo 2's emblem system more than any because it allowed players to be creative! Not too mention I miss my old emblem from Halo 2 that I couldn't get back in 3 or Reach. There were a LOT of creative emblems in Halo 2! I thought Halo reach's was the worse of Halo 2, 3, and Reach.

• Like 1

While i'll probably be flamed and sent death threats for saying this, but Black Ops had a nice emblem customization feature, and i'd like to see something like that integrated into Halo 4.

I agree and disagree with this statement. Cod does have a good emblem system. We need a simple version of that imo.

• Like 1

While i'll probably be flamed and sent death threats for saying this, but Black Ops had a nice emblem customization feature, and i'd like to see something like that integrated into Halo 4.

I would love to see this but then you have those people who may make the Nazi sign and use it as their emblem. The stupid people kill this idea but I do agree that it would be cool to have something like this. I think for Halo 4 343i should keep it simple but give us a load to choose from.

I would love to see this but then you have those people who may make the Nazi sign and use it as their emblem. The stupid people kill this idea but I do agree that it would be cool to have something like this. I think for Halo 4 343i should keep it simple but give us a load to choose from.

All the stupid emblems were just a weaning phase, it was new and people wanted a laugh, hell, even i did a naked guy. But they sorted it out, and now we know what people are like, the chances of vulgar emblems are lessened.

All the stupid emblems were just a weaning phase, it was new and people wanted a laugh, hell, even i did a naked guy. But they sorted it out, and now we know what people are like, the chances of vulgar emblems are lessened.

That's good news, still annoying that people would want to do that. I get that it's funny but it just ruins it for everyone else.