Official : Halo 4 First Look

It looks good to me, but it kinda reminds me of crysis and crysis2, if you ever played the game you will see similiarities, i just don't hope my spartan feels like something from crysis though, or the lag =_=. I like how they are using real gun sounds, and i can't really tell if the reticle moves or not i think it does some, not sure, i need to look closer at that. Graphics look good though, and how are they spartan 4's? I want to know badly lol. Keep up the good work 343i don't dissapoint.

My anticipation has indeed grown. I really liked that they are making multiplayer maps separate and not just recycled campaign levels. The two maps they briefly showed looked very promising and adding a backstory to why reds fight blues could be very interesting. Go 343!

I'm mildly concerned about the idea of 'custom loadouts', as I'm against anything which unbalances the playing field. Hopefully they'll be able to make it work though.

Also, I really like the look of the new Battle Rifle. It looks as though it's a stripped-down version of Reach's Assault Rifle!

• Like 1

I'm loving this so far. The Wraparound level looks great and the Spartan IVs look amazing. Sprinting is back, and I guess I can deal with that... I just hope that's it. The BR is back and I'm stoked.

I do hope Wraparound is renamed. It doesn't seem very "Halo-ish". As in, not a cool, sci-fi-sounding name. Too bland and straight foward.

I'm mildly concerned about the idea of 'custom loadouts', as I'm against anything which unbalances the playing field. Hopefully they'll be able to make it work though.

Also, I really like the look of the new Battle Rifle. It looks as though it's a stripped-down version of Reach's Assault Rifle!

I agree completely bro. The armor abilities need to go. That isn't what made Halo what it is and quite simply doesn't do anything for the gameplay. Give every player the same gear and let the skills play out to determine the winner!

Aside from the "customizable loadouts," which we all don't know what this exactly means yet so I'm not ruling any possibility out or being pessimistic. The customizable loadouts are half the reason of the drop in fanbase from Halo 3 to Halo Reach. But after all it is just a first look and plenty of time and room for change. Aside from that I'm TOO READY for Halo 4! Love the new direction from 343! HELLL YEAAA!

Well as everyone has seen, the br is back which closes all discussion as to what the human mid-long range weapon will be.

I'm sorta digging the new hud for multiplayer, though the only noticable change is the score bars from what was shown. I hope they don't try to bring any sort of story into the the multiplayer and just kinda have a "rogue" spartan group in the campaign that explains the whole red vs blue thing. Also, the maps made from scratch and for competitive gameplay has me super excited! No more recycled campaign environments or places that have to make sense graphically to some place in the story. And with them being made with competitive gameplay in mind, hopefully there won't be bad spawn maps or maps that are heavily one sided. I'll get used to the multiplayer spartan models, but they look kinda funny to me now.

The vagueness of what the loadouts bring has me sceptical, I hope everything is unlocked from the start if people can customize their own for matchmaking so no one has a huge advantage over others that haven't unlocked stuff.

I'm trying to remain indifferent at this time though especially considering the total lack of actual gameplay information.

• Like 1