What are 343 Industries planning for next consoles?

GoldSpark

I think it might be to late for halo 4 for this, but mabie future halos on xbox 720 consoles, would be awesome to have 3D game play for halo.

Just looking at some 3D Pictures of halo is clear, and it seems like I would be able to judge distance better. Over all I'm sure I would get in

the game better.

Most likely, halo 5 and 6.

What he said.

Some may argue (If they make more Halo's) that they'd me milking the series. In a way it may look like that but even so, Halo will always be an awesome game! Can't wait till' Halo 4, and I believe in the future games 343i will make, will be awesome

What he said.

Some may argue (If they make more Halo's) that they'd me milking the series. In a way it may look like that but even so, Halo will always be an awesome game! Can't wait till' Halo 4, and I believe in the future games 343i will make, will be awesome

It wouldn't be milking the series at all. They haven't finished the story line (not even close), and they promised us a whole new TRILOGY. That mean's 4, 5, and 6. I am ready to assume 5 and 6 will be on the new console, but I also HOPE, that they make them for the 360 as well.

It wouldn't be milking the series at all. They haven't finished the story line (not even close), and they promised us a whole new TRILOGY. That mean's 4, 5, and 6. I am ready to assume 5 and 6 will be on the new console, but I also HOPE, that they make them for the 360 as well.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that last thing. Microsoft likes to make money and will often use less-than-polite tactics to get it. Ever wonder why they never made Halo 3, ODST, or Reach for PC or why Halo 2 on the PC was only usable on Windows Vista?

I wouldn't hold my breath on that last thing. Microsoft likes to make money and will often use less-than-polite tactics to get it. Ever wonder why they never made Halo 3, ODST, or Reach for PC or why Halo 2 on the PC was only usable on Windows Vista?

Because they didn't have time or resources too. Well, they did, but the 360 was their main console. I can't explain this as much as some people could, but they are way more popular with the 360. And see, right now, millions of Xbox 360's are in homes around the country. They would lose a lot of sales if it was ONLY for their brand new system. See, the old Xbox was NOT capable of having all the features the 360 does and needs for games, but with Halo? A 360 could surely play campaign and matchmaking for Halo 5 and 6?! Maybe it wouldn't have the better graphics, but thats the price to pay for not buying the new system.

I didn't personally say they'd be milking the series, I was speculating from what other people may think of it. =P Either way I'm happy to see more Halo games.