I AM A FREE TESTER MAPS

If you have a new map and you dont know if it is good i am your man

i can test it tell you the errors wat you can add all that you want to know about your maps.

My gamertag is nob1e6117 send me a mesage let me test the map and i tell you what you want.

STOP

And all that i want is that in the description add: Tested by nob1e6117

:construction:testing a MAP :construction:

Okay i saw the map is a good one i mean instructure, you have some vehicles and weapons but you have a lot of things that you dont make, but you did a great job .

Now i am going to give you the detalis:

You dont put healt kits that is very important, you put some weapons but not enough you put the powerful weapons in correct places but you dont put DMR asult rifles snipers etc. I dont know if you want this weapons but the asult rifle and DMR are the most important well, You can scape from the map i alredy doit you put some limits but they didnt work so i sugest you to put a safe area the one from the shield as simbol, that area needs to cover only your map (the safe area).

You put teams from diferent proporsions and you exeed the maximum number of players the limit are 16, so chek if its going to be squad slayer, rumble pit etc. so chekit and if you dont agree tell me.

• 4 weeks later...

Dino, i think i'll take this one. I'd like to say that i am part of the dedicated Review Team over by blueprint. We have a test lobby this friday, and hopefully i'll get this thing squeezed in a some point. Is there anything that you'd like me to focus on, such as: spawning, weapon balance, layout, general appeal, ect...?