Why Am I Banned From Earning Credits From Halo: Reach?

Halo Okay

av-9290.jpg Posted by Destyran on 05 August 2011 - 08:53 AM in Halo: Reach

Here is a list of things that make the Banhammer wallop the good, the bad, and the outright hackers.

Bannable offences:

10 min Matchmaking ban:

once you quit to many times you will be given a 10 min ban from MM and a notification, once you recieve this notification you will get a 10 min ban every time you quit. You cannot quit for three days to get rid of this.

24 hour ban from earning credits:

you will get this notification "you have been temporarily banned from earning credits". This ban is from boosting doing naughty things.

--------------------------------------------------------

(NEW!! If you change your locale this can get you credit banned. I was stunned when this happened (I changed it for unrelated reasons) so I did some investigating in another account and found that it removes your credit cap for the day and lets you continue earning credits. You can only change your locale to reset your cap once and not get banned, two times your out cold from the ban hammer.

I hope this helps some of the higher ranks.

--------------------------------------------------------

1 week ban from earning credits:

you will get this notification" you have been temoprarily banned from earning credits for one week" or its something like that i know the message slightly differs from the 24-hour ban notification.

You will get this from reipeat offending ie. continuing to be naughty or for first time offence.

2 week ban from earning credits:

the notification is the same as the 24-hour ban notification. You will get this from repeat offending ie. continuing to be naughty.

4 week ban from earning credits:

the notification is the same as the 24-hour ban notification. You will get this bann for repeat offending ie. being very naughty.

Credit and rank reset:

you will only get this for ******** them off by getting banned so much and doing those 'naughty' things.

Matchmaking ban:

you will be banned from matchmaking for set period you get this for extremly naughty things like hacking and using a 'j-tag'

Console/perma-banned:

you will be banned from playing reach on your xbox forever. Ie hacking.

Auto-muted:

You will be auto-muted after a set amount of players mute you. Remember those people who have already been muted, are muted for a reason.

I am going to tell you what some of those naughty things are for your OWN saftey.

1: Challenge/Commendation resetting.

2: Commendation boosting.

3: Griffball and Invasion boosting.

4: AFKing firefight will get you banned.

5: Signing out a guest in firefight pre-game lobby to 'solo' will get you banned.

6: Offline credit mods or any mods (aim-bot including) will get you banned.

If you attempt any of these things YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!

And that is pretty much everything on bans as best to my knowledge please feel free to correct me on my errors and mistakes.

Hope this helps! =)

Note: you may get Cr banned for a week on your first time offense.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hey can someone help me plz ????? Alright so let's start so I was messing around with people in grifball you know those boosting lobby's in grifball so it was that so then while I was playing it said that this account is temporarily banned from earning cR then after that it said this Xbox 360 console is temporarily banned from earning cR so I waited the next day and I was unbanned so one of those boosting lobby's happened in grifball so then after a couple of those I got the message same message again that this account has been Temporarily banned from earning cR and it said this Xbox 360 console has been temporarily banned from earning cR I thought I had to wait the next day again so did and I'm still banned I've waited 2 days now and I'm still banned plz help

Well I've got banned 2 times and it did not say that I reached the max online credit limit I was doing a boosting match with my friends in grifball I got banned so I waited the next day I got unbanned so a few days later I got banned again but it said temporarily banned so I waited the next day and I'm still banned I'm confused and kind of upset is it a glitch or something????