Master chiefs armor changed!!

Arbiter

Mater chiefs armor has been changed if any of you have watched the new trailer you probably saw differences in his new armor including shoulders, helmet, forearms, knee guards, and in a recent article it talks about changes and soon will be revealed why these changes occurred also there is plenty of time before the game comes out for it to be changed more or back to normal. I think it looks alright but i think they should have kept his halo 3 armor. What do you think about it? :thumbsup:

post-8288-0-94220800-1310525340_thumb.jpg

Mater chiefs armor has been changed if any of you have watched the new trailer you probably saw differences in his new armor including shoulders, helmet, forearms, knee guards, and in a recent article it talks about changes and soon will be revealed why these changes occurred also there is plenty of time before the game comes out for it to be changed more or back to normal. I think it looks alright but i think they should have kept his halo 3 armor. What do you think about it? :thumbsup:

they shouldnt ever change it

change it back, change it back, change it back, change it back, a BILLION times change it back! How can chief fall asleep in a tube and wake up with completely different armor? He cant. And THIS, sir, was the reason why... not to be negative or anything. ;)

change it back, change it back, change it back, change it back, a BILLION times change it back! How can chief fall asleep in a tube and wake up with completely different armor? He cant. And THIS, sir, was the reason why... not to be negative or anything. ;)

They said there was a reason it changed and also its only artwork can change still plenty of time:) i liked his old armor much better