Halo: CE Anniversary

No assassinations, no armor abilities and other crap like that! Just remastered graphic of the campaign and the multiplayer maps, but same physics as in the original, every weapon should be same strong as in the original! What the hell is with you guys? Cant remember playing Halo Combat Evolved without that nonsense stuff? 10 years ago we didnt need assassinations or armor abilities! We just played for fun with that kinda physics and weapons and we were satisfied! But whats new and better is a finally playable coop campaign! And i heard that the campaign exists of more details now. For example more structures. Please stay original as we have you in our gamer heart!^^

No, it's a remake. The only thing I would say would be for yes, the thing with warthog vs. warthog back in multiplayer, and maybe assassinations. If you don't like assassinations, just tap the button and you'll just hit them. Definately NO new weapons and most definately NO ARMOR ABILITIES. That would ruin the game. This isn't a new game. It's a remake. Make it as similar as you can to CE please. I don't care if you add assassinations or not, because it's optional if you actually use them. Make the maps exactly the same except improved graphics. Leave all the weapons and vehicles exactly the same, and in the same spot. I'm so excited for CEA.