Any Clan looking for new members?

• 3 weeks later...

If you want a community for playing with others come check us out at DRG. We have nightly activities at 8pm Eastern time every night, tournaments where you can win MS points and other prizes. We are a non-skill based community full of people who like playing halo. Send me a message and check out our website at DRGlive.net. We are over 600 strong and always looking for new people.

[1FTG DARKSOUL G6 Full Thorttle Gaming aka FTG. Were a gaming community were at 2500 members and growing we are a Fun community with MLG teams,forge teams,tournaments that give out microsoftpoints,FTG youtube videos,and more! FTG and if you think thats cool watch this the community is fun to be in we all ways have a good time if you want more info go to FTGgaming.net or message me on xbox live FTG DARKSOUL G6

• Like 1

KSI have you read any replies? you posted on three threads after someone posted that this thread is invalid.I was in that clan before don't join them they are not organized.

KSI = Worst "community" to have ever existed, wish I never joined them in the first place (Which was years back).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...