I have an idea for a game series.. and I want to know if my ideas are any good...

Infinite LuLz

So I have this idea for a game series that I really want to be produced...

I do not want to earn money of this I just want it to be made the right way and tell the story I want to tell(with my name on it)

-Before you keep reading: I am not an english person, and my grammar may not be perfect so try to look over that.

Here is some over-all details if you want to continue reading:

-The series is for pc, or else it wont be able to handle the last game

-It is an FPS/strategy for most games, it would also include a complex CQ system

-It takes place in a sci fi universe

-The series will finish off with a FPS/RTS/MMO/RPG-game

I will focus mainly on the last game in this post since this may be the thing you want to read most about...

-The game will be placed on an Ancient alien Planet, made to test the alien species most efficient agents in various combat situations.

-The playable factions will be the imperialists(humans) and an alien empire(with various species to choose from)

-The teams will be 300(humans) VS 500(aliens) the balance will be explained later

-Each side will have their own classes and weapons that will be unlocked by ranking up

-The playable area on the planet will be on an island, that is parted up in several combat ereas with landskapes between them

-The island will contain everything from the 22th centuries city ereas to deep jungles, caves, and high mountains-space will also be a playable area-

Team balance:

The aliens common units wil be both stronger, have better shielding, and have more in numbers and will cost less credits to spawn.

The imperialist space marine units will have faster close combat strikes, more presize weaponry, and tactical advantage because of the human strategy system:

There will be infinite ranks, with 45-50 of them to unlock things, when the player reaches the rank of 10, they will unlock the tactical rank system, where ranks are awarded with number of sucsessfull missions you lead your squad/team/force into. When playing as a tactician you will be placed in the body of a weaker and less shielded human, you will then spend most of your time (pfysically) in a base or ship, giving orders to the units you command. The start weapon you will have is a low ammo but strong ballistic pistol that kills with 4 headshots on an common alien soldier(150 shielding 50 health, 50 damage pr headshot, 30 damage for body)

The point of the tactician system is to set up Numbers VS Tacticcal advantage, so if the humans all go alone, they will stand no chance. This will be one of the ways to focus on teamwork.

Rank system for imperialists:

1-Standard marine and medics avaliable

5-Engineers avaliable

10-Tactical rank system awarded

15-Shock trooper unit and combat assistance unit avaliable

20-AAC UNITS(adaptive arial commando) avaliable

25-Spec-Ops units avaliable

30-Sabotage units avaliable

35-Royal guards avalable

40-H.A.S agents(hostile alien situations) avaliable

50-E.S.F(elite special force) unloced

The two last will cost x4 times their rank, to balance with their power

Strategist rank system:

10-Mission strategist - Can controll teams and squads from 1-19

20-Field Strategist - Can controll some vehicles and spawn them at own cost

30-Combat strategist - Can controll some vehicles/units and spawn common units at own cost

40-Commander - Can spawn units up to level 30, vehicles, and controll teams and squads from 1-50(spawning at own cost)

-Highest rank on ship- Captain - Can spawn all units exept H.A.S and E.S.F units, vehicles, and controll own ship and Royal guards, (spawning at own cost)

-Highest rank on the field(for imperialists)- General - Can controll R.Gs, H.A.S and E.S.F units, can spawn bases, generators, vehicles, and all units at own cost

Basic strategic info:

-Startegist will earn credits they can spawn units and such with by making their squad suceed in missions, the general can earn exstra by placing generators in ereas

-Strategists will carry a weak shield incase of boarding of their ship, their health will be 50-shield and 25 health

-When giving missions to player(s), the strategists will be given a mission-creator, a simple tool where you choose the goals and targets for missions and what to do with them, the credit given to strategs and units will be based on how hard the mission is.

The missions will be presented to the units in the same way the Delta force missions in MW3 are presented(I know most of you hate it but it was one of the best ways ive seen to show an upcomming mission)

The aliens will have an unit in command in each squad, this leader will be the one to give orders(from the ground)

If you want to know more about some of the units please comment, alien units will come later.

I will update for more tomorrow :)

• Like 1

Hey ininite lulz that is a great idia and i am not English i am mexican i dont know if you speak spanish but werever me too think in a strategy game but i never think in the idia that you can play also in first person some times and that afects alot because the IA has a determinated presision and the IA knows if you are going to loose or not but you dont know so if you can became to de one that is going to make the mision is going to be mor eficient like if you send a sniper you can have beter presicion mesage me my gamertag is nob1e6117.

With strategy, I did not mean that the game would be like normal strategy games, I meant that there will be both strategy and fps involved.

The strategists will play an equal role as the players down on the ground/space, the strategists will both give orders to players and the AI that has been placed out by the captain.

I know that you are not thinkin in go and present the game to somone but it is a really good idia you got a lot of concepts i mean basic consepts but if you work hard in this it can get real.aND I DONT THINK THAT A fps FOR PC IS A GOOD IDIA BECAUSE THE CONTROLS ARE NOT VERY EASY BUT FOR MACS you can conect a xbox control but thats the same that a xbox game no? i have some ideas if you want to messagme for something just doit

I know that you are not thinkin in go and present the game to somone but it is a really good idia you got a lot of concepts i mean basic consepts but if you work hard in this it can get real.aND I DONT THINK THAT A fps FOR PC IS A GOOD IDIA BECAUSE THE CONTROLS ARE NOT VERY EASY BUT FOR MACS you can conect a xbox control but thats the same that a xbox game no? i have some ideas if you want to messagme for something just doit

Actually, people complain that the xboxs controls are not prezise enough and that pc is better for FPS, and I have extremly much information about this down to each unit, character, and vehicle(exept for some) I just dont know where to start. But if you have any ideas that you think would fit please comment :)

I think you should start by creating and diainging the island because you have the idia and is a very good idea. and for campaing you dont really have to make a story because as you can see in halo wars the missions are very especific with an objective and in other strategy games you dont play a campaing.

I have an idia for the campaing but befor answerme if you speak spanish so i can discribe it beter

I think you should start by creating and diainging the island because you have the idia and is a very good idea. and for campaing you dont really have to make a story because as you can see in halo wars the missions are very especific with an objective and in other strategy games you dont play a campaing.

I have an idia for the campaing but befor answerme if you speak spanish so i can discribe it beter

1. Sorry, I cant speak spanish :(

2. I am not going to make the game my self, I kind of just posted it here to see if my ideas where good and maybe spread the ideas to the internet so maybe... one day.. I could see this game IRL

3.The campaign in the games will be mostly FPS, and a little strategy in some of the Coop parts.

4.The story is the most important thing in the series, it should only be sat under fun/replayability

5.Please dont worry that I speak about the subjetc as something that is going to happen, it makes it much easier to write :)

Thanks for reading :)

And the thing about the campaing was that i would like in a strategy game is that you make the campaing that the IA just put some situations like that the enemy is going to go somewere or atack somewere and you can choos if you are going to send troops or waht. so you make your own campaing.

BUt you have the reason the histori in a game is the most important thing

And the thing about the campaing was that i would like in a strategy game is that you make the campaing that the IA just put some situations like that the enemy is going to go somewere or atack somewere and you can choos if you are going to send troops or waht. so you make your own campaing.

BUt you have the reason the histori in a game is the most important thing

It could work in some parts of the campaigns in the larger battlefields, so if you sent your troops a certain place to do do their job, you would have to live out the consequences later from an units perspective. For example if you where to defend a small reenforcement base and you got information that the enemy was coming at you from both north, east and west and you only had reenforment to battle in two of the sections. You could choose which reenforcements you would send where and what weapons and equipment you would be giving them, and later on you would have to escape from your base manually and the only way that was not completly destroyed or taken over was the way you chose not to defend. And then you have to fight your way trough both the aliens and whatever the place may be hiding with the equipment and weapons you left from the first attack.

Mark: you could send your units out with only the decent weapons and no equipment at all, but it would result that you would have to live trough two striking forces of aliens with the amount of units you left in you base and the equipment/weapons you did not use.

(I where now refering to an certain part of a campaign that would be in the later games where you are placed on a jungle planet with limited equipment, to search for one of the libraries the first generation of humans left behing. )

This may not be what you where asking for :(, but its the best way to stategy in the campaigns without changing the story to much.

+The campaign will have set characters and is not an rpg.

And if you want to know more about the story, just comment on what you want to know :)