Campaign of the Decade? You got that right!

SilentCO1

Halo: CE in my opinion had the best campaign. Even though the graphics don't compare to todays (They were amazing for back then), it was still endless fun. The Campaign was so replayable because it was so fun. I can't wait for this to come out, this was definately the best Halo game made. Let's see if Halo 4 can compare to it.

i find it sad how everyone says the ce has the best campaign and I haven't even played it yet! Ahhhh! Lol

don't worry im in the same boat as you i've never played the campaign, i've played multiplayer at my cousins house but never the campaign

Halo: CE in my opinion had the best campaign. Even though the graphics don't compare to todays (They were amazing for back then), it was still endless fun. The Campaign was so replayable because it was so fun. I can't wait for this to come out, this was definately the best Halo game made. Let's see if Halo 4 can compare to it.

Just replayed the whole CE campaign and you know what who cares about old graphics and new! its the content that matters and lets face it Campaign of a decade!? I'LL MAKE SURE MY GRANDKIDS ARE PLAYING HALO!

Just replayed the whole CE campaign and you know what who cares about old graphics and new! its the content that matters and lets face it Campaign of a decade!? I'LL MAKE SURE MY GRANDKIDS ARE PLAYING HALO!

wow that makes me sad that i have never played the campaign in CE if its that good :(