REdo Halo 2

oh. I hope so. Think about it. You would have Ascension, Headlong, Turf, Terminal, Sanctuary, Lockout, and other Halo 2 classic maps.

Just give me Lockout in all it's glory. God i miss the speed of Halo 2. (H2 was the best halo game to date)

oh. I hope so. Think about it. You would have Ascension, Headlong, Turf, Terminal, Sanctuary, Lockout, and other Halo 2 classic maps.

Just give me Lockout in all it's glory. God i miss the speed of Halo 2. (H2 was the best halo game to date)

I totally agree. That's where MLG was created and different clans. It was all legit.

I approve of this thread. Though, MLG wasn't 'created' in Halo 2. It was around before that.

Reliving the classic maps in HD... would be so awesome. Button combos should stay, too :P

Yeah MLG was around before Halo 2, but MLG wasn't big at all. And all the First real big famous pros played Halo 2. All the MLG circuits were Halo 2 exclusive. MLG owes alot to Halo 2.

Although I think it would be cool, I would rather not have them do a remake of either Halo 2 or Halo 3. It would be until 2017 for them to do those (2015 for Halo 2 and 2017 for Halo 3). By that time, a lot of the people who played the originals as children would be grown up and out of college. I just think that Halo just needs to be laid to rest or at least have Halo 4, 5, and 6 be the very end of the series. If they keep making Halo games, the series will eventually fade away just as we are seeing with CoD nowadays.

Also, Halo 2 and Halo 3, despite being tremendously successful, they are not nearly as significant as Halo: CE. They only continued what Halo: CE started.

i think (as a halo fan from day 1) the fans would like to have a halo 2 remake. like halo ce remake it will be vary popular. but like somone said in the forum. this game will beacome dead to people sooner or later. so i think taking it slow after halo 4 and halo ce remake. that they would take it slowly. if they are too fast and persay: created halo 5 after halo 4, or they exstend the story to a halo 7 :o then they should slow down.

also cant wait till halo 4 and the halo ce remake it will be sweet. and hopefully 343 made the right choce to take halo farther, and that bungie stop going to far with halo....

That would be a bad idea, because they'd be wasting time to redo a game which doesn't really deserve all that time, since they could be developing a new Halo game in that time.

Halo 2 made halo BLOW UP! it permantly put halo on the map, and once again redefined the fps genre

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...