NEW IDEA- the eites have other things like grunts brutes and jackals to go with them, why dont the spartans?

A hil

I completely agree with RedStarRocket91. This is a completely stupid and useless idea. No offence.

Now I know by the time your done reading this, your gonna go and try to reply with something like "bUt ItS a vIDeO GaME!"

But then that's where your wrong again. You see, Halo is a very important and emotional game to many people

If 343i, decided to put something stupid like animal allies in the game, then a lot of people would be pissed.

I mean hey, we could probably all cope with it. But 343i would still end up hearing a lot of **** about it.

Bottom line. That was a dumb idea, that will never happen in Halo. Once again no offence, just being real with you

• Like 1

ok people Calm down, Went from one opinion to a luv story here these last few posts lol

that would be a goood idea but realy what could 343 give us, monkeys? cause i realy think its fine the way it is and they should ffocus on a good story line

yes bring on the Monkeys lmfao

I completely agree with RedStarRocket91. This is a completely stupid and useless idea. No offence.

Now I know by the time your done reading this, your gonna go and try to reply with something like "bUt ItS a vIDeO GaME!"

But then that's where your wrong again. You see, Halo is a very important and emotional game to many people

If 343i, decided to put something stupid like animal allies in the game, then a lot of people would be pissed.

I mean hey, we could probably all cope with it. But 343i would still end up hearing a lot of **** about it.

Bottom line. That was a dumb idea, that will never happen in Halo. Once again no offence, just being real with you

im not saying hes wrong, im just saying that hes going a little too far and saying things that are irelevant.

when i say "but its avideo game", im not saying that it doesnt matter, im saying that 343 doesnt have to do realistic things. since its a video game they can make up whatever they want for it. im sorry for the misunderstanding.

• Like 1

im not saying hes wrong, im just saying that hes going a little too far and saying things that are irelevant.

when i say "but its avideo game", im not saying that it doesnt matter, im saying that 343 doesnt have to do realistic things. since its a video game they can make up whatever they want for it. im sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ahh, its cool. Were all just here aiming for the same goal: Halo 4! lol

And I know thety can do whatever they want.. But its like 99.99% chance they never would.