MP Beta?

Fang

I've also made a topic like this. But doesnt matter...

A lot of people replied with "There will be a beta probably" and I agree only I still dont know if its open or closed... We'll just have to wait

I've also made a topic like this. But doesnt matter...

A lot of people replied with "There will be a beta probably" and I agree only I still dont know if its open or closed... We'll just have to wait

I searched for a similar topic but nothing came up. Also i feel like its a completely valid topic to discuss. Either way im not even sure i want an open beta. Im just going to put my trust into 343 and see what they can make. Community input is great but sometimes i think a large part of the halo community should just leave creative ideas to the professionals. That way 343 doesnt have to worry about tweaking their game to try to make everyone happy and end up making no one happy. We get a final product like how it was supposed to be in the first place

I searched for a similar topic but nothing came up. Also i feel like its a completely valid topic to discuss. Either way im not even sure i want an open beta. Im just going to put my trust into 343 and see what they can make. Community input is great but sometimes i think a large part of the halo community should just leave creative ideas to the professionals. That way 343 doesnt have to worry about tweaking their game to try to make everyone happy and end up making no one happy. We get a final product like how it was supposed to be in the first place

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/4851-is-there-going-to-be-a-halo-4-beta/page__fromsearch__1

Here it is